Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ebay sometimes seem very slow to pay money to the seller

After I have sold an item I usually get immediate payment from the buyer which is held by ebay. I then post the item within a few days and the buyer receives it a few days later. They then post positive feedback. It is at this point that I expect to ...

Preview my listing.

Hi, Is anyone else having trouble previewing their listing before sending it live? I’m in the process of listing and I always like to preview it. I’m on the iOS app. I go to preview and it tells me to comeback later. Thinking it might be the app, I w...

Driving license upload

I have a payment on hold, and they want me to upload my driving license, which I have unsuccessfully done around 50 times now. The info is correct, is there some secret way to do this? it's doing my nut in now. Cheers

When did final value fees get so high?

I've used eBay for a reasonably long time. I sold a camera yesterday for $550, and only received $476 in the payout. That's ridiculous. I never agreed to pay $74 (plus shipping!) to sell this item. Who would ever do that?? I remember final value fees...

Where is the seller protection

Hi there, I am seeking advice what next step I could to do to protect myself . I sold a high end branded necklace recently, two weeks later after transaction completed, I received messages that buyer filed dispute claiming this is not recognised tran...

SENDLE Couriers

SR2DBW3 This parcel has been waiting since 22 May for pickup. Are you people still in business as nobody has been here in spite of promises from your web site and email received. We have complained to eBay !!!SENDLE Couriers are a joke and sellers sh...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing creator not working?

As of the last hour or so I am not able to create new listings. The listing page just refuses to load. tried a shutdown/restart but the problem persists Anyone having the same issue?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I can't create a new listing

Up until today, no problems. From today when I go to create a new listing I can't get past the Item Category page. I have turned off the computer, restarted it, but no difference.

Resolved! False Claim made by an International Buyer - Any Experience Against this? Help!

We just got an " item received damaged" case open by a Canada buyer.She purchased an enagement box from store ( very cheap compare to the oversea shipping cost), we handled it very carefully and kept some pics of the actual product we sent to her, an...

Ebay with holding Money that is not theirs

ebay being ive left phone number in messages before about you with holding or stealing $74.54 for products that were sold posted and received so it is my money .Now i have use you for 15 years or there about ,nothing had changed so what is you proble...

Unable to send messages. Anyone else with this issue?

As stated. I cant send a message to anyone. buyers or sellers. Happens on both FF and Chrome. Doe's not happen with with other accounts. Just my main selling account.Just curious before I have to ring CS and start pulling my fingernails out with frus...