What do you love bout selling on eBay ?

Discuss ....

Message 1 of 70
Latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

Re: What do you love bout selling on eBay ?

I've refunded small amounts a few times.....$1 and less and the buyers are so grateful! One time I refunded $7 because I realised the item could go as a large letter. I don't think I've ever been thanked so much in my life. I think they appreciate it when someone does that. It shows they are thinking of the buyer. They feel like they matter. 

I've been a buyer for many years and I know it does make a difference when a seller goes that one step further. It's the little things that make a big difference. 

Message 61 of 70
Latest reply

There's no better way of guaranteeing repeat business, either.
Message 62 of 70
Latest reply

5-6-7 years ago I LOVED selling on ebay, nowdays it stinks we are all ebay SLAVES.......In 2 years I'll be 62 and will get my S.S. check. At that time I will tell ebay to " TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT".
Message 63 of 70
Latest reply

Love Sheep said, " I've refunded small amounts a few times.....$1 and less and the buyers are so grateful! One time I refunded $7 because I realised the item could go as a large letter. I don't think I've ever been thanked so much in my life. I think they appreciate it when someone does that. It shows they are thinking of the buyer. They feel like they matter.

Here's one of the best ways to get buyers to praise you. With ebay USPS discounts Priority, Priority flate rate, Priority box rate A & B are lots of times $2-3-4 cheaper than Parcel. So I put Parcel first in line, buyer pays for parcel. Then I ship Priority and tell the buyer I paid the little extra for Priority so they will get it faster. The buyer has no idea Priority is sometimes cheaper or same cost as Parcel. . Doing that keeps your FB and DSR score up and they fall over backwards thanking you..

Message 64 of 70
Latest reply

Smallyscorner

It impossible to use USPS when you live in Australia.
Message 65 of 70
Latest reply

Ouch!

Message 66 of 70
Latest reply

I'd have to say gettng paid to go to garage sales, op shop & markets etc. It is something I've always done anyway-geting paid to do it makes it even more exciting!

Message 67 of 70
Latest reply

i love reading new posts on threads from 2014

Message 68 of 70
Latest reply

And don't you just love it how ebay can now just **bleep** a seller 

Message 69 of 70
Latest reply

@sashas*goodies wrote:

Ouch!

Well that gem certainly warranted dragging up an 18 month old thread.

Message 70 of 70
Latest reply