Why does eBay massively favour Buyers over Sellers on returns? Is it just because of incompetence?

http://i.imgur.com/kOaTW3w.jpg

"We've thoroughly investigated the case and found that the buyer should return the item to you since the item doesn't match the description in your listing."

Yeah, you guys did a great job! Very thorough!

Message 1 of 54
Latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

Re: Why does eBay massively favour Buyers over Sellers on returns? Is it just because of incompetenc

sorry if it was my house i would give you the rug ,lol. 

Message 31 of 54
Latest reply

Re: Why does eBay massively favour Buyers over Sellers on returns? Is it just because of incompetenc

" you could take out the BIOS chip for example and would it still be classed as a complete board?"

Certainly not. The bios is required for the Motherboard to function, and its CONNECTED.

Where as a backplate shiled is NOT necessary and is NOT connected.

Message 32 of 54
Latest reply

Probably a bad example, the one on mine can be taken out. It also requires other things to function though.

The little battery then.

Message 33 of 54
Latest reply

I actually do agree that you shouldn't have to refund. There are buyers that do not take the time to ask questions or read a listing properly, and problems like this could be reduced by giving as much info as possible for any level of buyer. If I was buying it I wouldn't have expected a back plate.

Message 34 of 54
Latest reply

so it's not just buyers that don't read.
Joe read the pretty pictures of the listing and the question it's pretty clear it comes with nothing else. boy oh boy
Message 35 of 54
Latest reply

and who was right , maybe we should ask if it came with a battery, he will learn next time,

ps i wonder what he did with that back-sheet ,,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Message 36 of 54
Latest reply

Joe, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, including you.  However it is common courtesy to express that opinion once and then let it go.  You seem unable to do that, I'm not sure if you only post when you disagree with the thread topic, it seems like you post in every thread you see. Then you have to push your point of view harder and harder after each post,  which just makes you come across as aggressive, stubborn and attacking.  It is not necessary, I'm sure you are not really like that.  You are like a dog with a bone, please just learn to have your say once and then let it go.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 37 of 54
Latest reply

i only answere to people who respond to me , 

Message 38 of 54
Latest reply

Joe, from one poker player to another, you gotta know when to hold'em and know when to fold'em.

And on that note, I fold.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 39 of 54
Latest reply

well you are a very good poker player  folding to the nuts  lol  have a nice day

Message 40 of 54
Latest reply