Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can't view invoice due to silly competition

Is there any way I can remove that stupid "win $20,000" that takes me to ebay deals. I cannot view the order form so does that mean the buyer also can't get to it??

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

demanding buyers

i state my postage details and latley i have had 2 demanding buyers wanting me to do this or that im thinking about not selling anymore on here it isnt worth it

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Response from buyer with zero feedback !

I have sold an item to a buyer with zero feedback who outbid everyone and paid a heap more than I expected for the item. (I don[t know how she slipped through my Buyer Requirement settings ??) She joined eBay on 27 April, which is the day she placed ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item location. How to add multiple locations?

Hi Guys, Fairly new to Ebay so I am having trouble trying to add multiple Item locations to our products. We have outlets in most capital cities so would like to be able to add for exampleItem location:Melbourne VIC, Sydney NSW, Brisbane QLD Australi...

150 free listings?????????????????????

I got an email today offering 150 free listings until 12th May, this was sent to a new ID I set up last week. It said as I had been selling a lot here is a reward. This ID has sold nothing and is resticted to 30 listings per month??????????????????? ...

Postage

Hi allThis morning postage to Melbourne and suburbs was $10.05 for over 500grams - 22 kg.This evening it has bee calculated by Ebay as $11.10.Is this correct?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment holds? **bleep**

Okay so, I have started selling things I no longer need such as virtual accounts and such,I have only sold 1 thing so far, about to sell my second but I was wondering why it took 18 days for the money to clear in my PayPal account? I mean, am I suppo...

Resolved! Duplicate Listings Crackdown

I read a post over on the Facebook sellers forum where ebay starting in June are about to get more serious than they have been about duplicate listing violations across multiple selling IDs.We have already been slapped once or twice when we have inad...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AWWW...ain't they just the bee's knees?

Just received an email from ebay... Hi XXX,Thanks for consistently delivering exceptional service to your buyers. We're here to provide you a marketplace where you can sell with confidence. That's why we've taken the following steps during the past m...

Paypal help! How do you run reports with the new interface?

Having no luck on the Paypal forum with this: How do you run reports using the new interface? For tax purposes I need to see how much I paid in fees each month. I found the page on the Classic site, though it's moved to a tiny menu item over on the r...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post's inconsistency.

I live in Brisbane and received an order from WA on Wednesday the 29th of April, posted it via large letter the very same day, and it was delivered on Friday, May 1, just 48 hours later. Why can't AP's service be this quick and reliable all the time?...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful