Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! trying to sell camera with no luck

i am trying to sell my camera for very long on ebay, everytime i put it on ebay i will get email in 5-8 hours saying my item is sold followed by another email asking me to send total amount bellow is the copy of that email i know this is scam, i talk...

Can't Use Internet Explorer To Run An Auction

Can't Use Internet Explorer To Run An Auction - I tried to send one of my BIN Items to Auction but I'm getting a message saying that Ebay no longer supports IE for Auctions... It wants me to change my Browser to Firefox or Google Chrome... Is anyone ...

fees

a little bummed and disappointed with the continual hike in ebay and paypals fees all up $27 to sell an item worth $220 and now im told that payment could be up to 21 days with held its becoming a rather expensive wayto sell

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Getting started

I have been selling on eBay for 3 months now (ladies clothing) and I am finding the sales very slow. I have previously used eBay from the uk and sales picked up quickly and consistently, I am doing the same thing here from Australia but no luck so fa...

when does your "throttle" come on

Convinced that throttling is occuring..and it happens at a certain time for us..at around our billing cycle..just after our store invoice has been paid..when we start paying for extra listings..no sales..nothing..past 6 months same thing..then like m...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how do I get ebay to step in to an issue with buyer?

Please refer to itemItem ID:131469897539 The buyer is seeking for a full refund and I believed there is no basis for this for the following reasons:1. Upon receiving the lens, he left a positive feedback and left a comment "item as described"2. Howev...

Desperately need help/advice on chargeback

We sold a PC to a customer. The courier tried to delivery it a couple of times and there was nobody home. According to the buyer it was left down the side of their house. The buyer didn't like this. He demanded we have it picked up and send another o...

Resolved! Turbolister question

I have started using TL for one of my stores, if I make changes to active listings inside Turbolister and then synchronise, will the changes be reflected in the online listings or will I end up with duplicates?

Ebay pulling traffic reports

Just a general chat! RE: Ebay pulling traffic reports.. I know we already know this, but I was just reading some recent news stories on Ebay recently.Some interesting comments in them. ALL the articles I read from the various sites/ writers (from Eco...

• 18 replies
  • 3 Helpful

How to get cheap postage

The reality is the more items you send the larger the postage discount. Is it possible to make an alliance with another ebay seller and post the items under one account. Sort of like a group deal for postage, If so who want to make an alliance with m...

Wow - Free listings and a full Postage Credit - Thanks eBay

Just received this email from eBay....Dear designers*n*more,We’re sorry! During the period 9th March to 20th March, the usually reliable postage label printing service experienced some technical issues, and we believe this impacted you.Firstly, we wa...