Yahoo another 100 free listings this weekend!!!

Hope link works for everyone. From 9-12 Jan. Only non-store members.

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/1413

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Yahoo another 100 free listings this weekend!!!

They throw the id's in a very very large hat,  lol

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

As expected! 🙂

Actually, I just had a live chat with an Ebay staffer who says they are completely random...except my parents account receives every single invite and I'm yet to get one.

Random, indeed.

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

Same here Christine.  I have 3 selling accounts - mine and 2 I sell for other people on.  Those 2 are always getting offers.  Mine has never had an offer.  I was lucky enough to get one off here one day but no actual offers.

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

I got over 15 000 free listings in November, and over 20 000 in December. Probably used about 50 of them maximum each month, had none since

Think I would have rathered them spread that over the 12 month period and given me 2000 per month 🙂

Got all my post Christmas stock arrive this week, desperate to list it all. Oh well, will just have to pay for the listings once I`ve gone through my normal monthly allocation

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

@christine_always wrote:

As expected! 🙂

Actually, I just had a live chat with an Ebay staffer who says they are completely random...except my parents account receives every single invite and I'm yet to get one.

Random, indeed.

Dont be so cynical, of course they are random. Thats why this account that never sells anything gets all the offers, and my private auction account which uses the 40 monthly freebies and pays for the odd auction gets very few offers. DEFINATLY RANDOM Smiley Sad

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

You completely misinterpreted my tone.

However, I don't always believe everything I'm told by Ebay.

Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

i have been told same thing by ebay when I asked why my friend gets about 3 invites a month and i get none and we sell exactly the same amount with same 100% fb. How do we get to be in the 'random' club??????????????

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

I'm only in it with my store ID. Although clicking the link on the 26 Dec offer worked. Persistance?

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

Dave, click the link for the 5000 listings. I did. It worked.  I didn't get the offer

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply