any quicker way to get higher selling limit?

Hi

Ebay currently allow me to sell 1000 items per month.

It sounds like a lot, well, actually it's not if you list item with variations, which I am about to do in the next few weeks.

I rang their CS and was told I need at least 50 positive seller feedbacks, then they will allow me to sell more.

Problem is, many buyers don't care about leaving feedbacks nowadays (except for negative ones of course), it will take ages for me to get 50.

Is there any way around this?

I have many new products coming and 1000 is far from enough.

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: any quicker way to get higher selling limit?

cq_tech
Community Member
Why not let the OP know what you really think? 🙂
Message 11 of 25
Latest reply

sorry OP Cat Embarassed

I made two of my posts from an iphone, and they are directed to davewil who likes to commentate on my selling experiences on eBay, and his posts as they pertain to my selling experience are lies

Message 12 of 25
Latest reply

Not very appropriate to call a poster a liar.

Message 13 of 25
Latest reply

Neither is it appropriate to call another a hypocrite in relation to trading activity and experience.

Message 14 of 25
Latest reply

I think there is some measure of truth on both sides of that argument. 

Cats is correct in saying that we all have to build our feedback from scratch.  Davewil is correct in saying that at the time both he and catspjs commenced selling, there was no such thing as selling limits for newbies.

However as Davewil was correctly pointing out, neither he nor cats had to build their feedback with the added disadvantage of a selling limit.  They could list as much as they liked to help them build that feedback.

So it's not really a level playing field for comparison.

I also agree with Lyndal, poor form calling other posters liars.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 15 of 25
Latest reply

And that is my point, others now believe Davewils untruthful comments sigh

I have in fact had experience in building up feedback on a number of trading IDs that have had in place the increased selling restrictions.

Message 16 of 25
Latest reply

And Davewil is supposed to know this because he is the world's greatest psychic?

Apologies for the sarcasm, but honestly, you didn't say that specifically in your previos posts, nor did you suggest (as would have been more appropriate) that Davewil was not in possession of all the facts and was therefore mistaken.  You just blatantly called him a liar.  I think that is called baiting?  Or at least entrapment.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 17 of 25
Latest reply

@pennyforum14 wrote:

And Davewil is supposed to know this because he is the world's greatest psychic?

Apologies for the sarcasm, but honestly, you didn't say that specifically in your previos posts, nor did you suggest (as would have been more appropriate) that Davewil was not in possession of all the facts and was therefore mistaken.  You just blatantly called him a liar.  I think that is called baiting?  Or at least entrapment.

Lol "pennyforum14"

I regularly post that I have several selling IDs it is no secret.

Message 18 of 25
Latest reply

Hello, everyone. This thread is getting heated and interpersonal

Could we please bring the discussion back to a less interpersonal and heated state. Thanks!

Message 19 of 25
Latest reply

I joined in 2005, the OP joined in 2011, so I'm still not sure how he would have a 1,000 selling limit when I still only have 360. I must be missing something 😄

I need caffeine....

Message 20 of 25
Latest reply