Bet that's the last time she comments on getting free listings     snicker.gif

Could well be - no longer has any listings Smiley Surprised

And I wonder why ??  Musta broken toooooo many rules

Message 41 of 53
Latest reply

Re: are there any 100 free listings

@davewil1964 wrote:

Ummm....

Selling Avon on eBay when nobody else can?

Ummm... 6,906 listings for Avon on eBay

Until, of course, her repeated violations end up with her getting banned.

But that is her problem, not mine. NOR yours.

Ummm... that was the point I was trying to make in my first post 

Message 42 of 53
Latest reply

@casbit33 wrote:

some of the comments people wrote were not helpful at all just hurtful.There are over 28 posts about that persons listings. Hardly any for the original question.

If people are going to get attacked just for posting a few words no one will be game to do it any more.

I wish everyone would just stick to the subject and stop targetting other people for no reason.

Overall I would generally agree with your comments, however, the way I read this thread there were many reasons to comment on the posters listings.  She drew attention to them herself and it was then pointed out that she was violating several policies.  I would think, had she not realised she was breaking any rules (including Avon's) she would have been grateful for the comments.  I will be the first to admit I made mistakes when I first started selling, but I was grateful for the advice I was given.  Mind you we are all different . . . . . . . that's just my opinion

Message 43 of 53
Latest reply

People assume they can flout the rules. This is a prime example of how ebay does catch up with you eventually. If only she had listened and removed the violations from her listings, there'd be no problem. 

Message 44 of 53
Latest reply

Turns out she never came back and read any of it.   Might have saved

herself if she had.

Ah well, she's got her website to sell from

Message 45 of 53
Latest reply

@mbselections00 wrote:

@casbit33 wrote:

some of the comments people wrote were not helpful at all just hurtful.There are over 28 posts about that persons listings. Hardly any for the original question.

If people are going to get attacked just for posting a few words no one will be game to do it any more.

I wish everyone would just stick to the subject and stop targetting other people for no reason.

Overall I would generally agree with your comments, however, the way I read this thread there were many reasons to comment on the posters listings.  She drew attention to them herself and it was then pointed out that she was violating several policies.  I would think, had she not realised she was breaking any rules (including Avon's) she would have been grateful for the comments.  I will be the first to admit I made mistakes when I first started selling, but I was grateful for the advice I was given.  Mind you we are all different . . . . . . . that's just my opinion

I'll just add to your comments the old saying that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, and the relevant poster was definitely throwing stones.  Also, the glass in their house was extremely fragile due to the multiple rules they were deliberately flouting.  I won't say she was 'breaking' the rules because you can't actually break rules - rather, you break yourself against them.

Message 46 of 53
Latest reply

If people genuinely want to help that person they can send them a private message. This prevents others from jumping in on the attack and getting off track from the original question. There are a few people on these boards that like nothing more than causing trouble and offending people. These boards are set up to Help others, it's a shame some people lose sight of this.

Message 47 of 53
Latest reply

Very well said casbit33.  Bravo ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Message 48 of 53
Latest reply

SOOOOO is there any freebies going round lol

OH and feel free to look in on my store and give it a kick around plz

I will try not to get upset ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 49 of 53
Latest reply

The moment someone gets an email, they always kindly post it here on the boards.  So doesn't look like there is anything at the moment.  So keep watching here ........ I've read on another thread that they tend to come out on a Thursday.

Message 50 of 53
Latest reply