Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Slow payers

Why should we seller have to constatly chase up payment when we state payment within a set time and buyer get up set with us for seeking payment ????? penaltys should be applied for slow payment !!!!!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

This is what we have to put up with!

A customer purchased chairs which have been delivered. Tracking provided. This was the buyers reponse (below). Totally unacceptable. Any suggestions on a response? Dear campingcentralaustralia,thank you for your reply. firstly,,,why would i send a ms...

Removing postage

I was wondering if someone can assit me.I have had a bidder buy two items of mine, and requested for myself to post them together. How do I remove postage on an item? So I can post them together.Thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click and send

Having trouble accessing Click & Send, just get the site not available message both through IE and Chrome .Does anybody have any idea if it is down.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Requirements

I have a buyer who has been clearly blocked by me in my activity log,yet they are showing as the the current highest bidder.How can this be so?

Turbo Lister problem - relisting

I am unable to relist an item through Turbo Lister as it wants me to make a change in the 'start date & time' section, and I don't know how to.It was originally listed on 25/11/13 and it needs to be changed!Does anyone know how to do this please? Tha...

Purchased wrong satchels.

I mistakenly bought 3kg Ebay satchels instead of 500gm. Am I able to fold the satchels to the size of a 500gm satchel (weight is only 370 gms)and pay postage for that or will it still be charged at 3kg rate?

Apologies to Ebay

To think - “We want you to grow your business and sell more things on eBay. It’s as simple as that. And we know that listings with postage incorporated into the item price convert at the highest rate.” So in that case i'm happy to pay higher fees. Th...

Dear eBay

Read on boys and girls...I have a secret to share 2 years ago my little ole eBay store was averaging sales of $1000 PLUS per WEEK!!!! Yes, that's right!!! PER WEEK!!!! Seems people really like the kooky kitschy stuff I sell! Now I'm lucky to scrape t...

• 13 replies
  • 17 Helpful

Resolved! Trying to list an item through turbo lister.

I am getting the error message "package dimensions exceed maximum allowable limit for service Aust. Post Parcel Post Parcel."The dimensions I have listed are the size found on the Padded Bag 4 which are 266 x 381 x 5. How can this be wrong? Please he...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free listings.

Can someone ut up the link if there are free listings, thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful