Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBAY can you please get your promotions right.

Just received an email for one of my 'non-store' selling ID's.500 free auction or BIN listings. Offer ending 6/4/2014. I click on the link and it's3 free listings. 29th March - 30th March 2014 grr.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! listing limitsGiven 200 free listings. listed 100 and now told my listing limit need to increased

Rang Ebay customer support. This happened a few moments ago when I went to list to discover that although Ebay have given me 200 free listings and I have listed 100 I now need to increase my limit for selling. The 200 free listings were for 4 days an...

Listing wont go through...

Im putting something up on ebay for the first time in years. Ex powerseller, so Ive done this all before.HOWEVER, once the listing is all filled in, and i click continue (to rgo to review), it just reloads the page. There are no errors, warnings, or ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 24 hours before an item is visable by searching?

Whats going on with items not being visable by search? I listed a kitchen for a friend and hit list it at 10.30am yesterday. It was not visable by search until this morning?? 24 hours.is a long time to wait for your key word / category compiling to h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Get this beauty from paypal.

Dear XXXXXXX, We were recently notified that one of your buyers has requested a chargeback and asked their credit or debit card issuer to reverse a payment made to you on 24 Feb 2014. The buyer claims that this purchase was made without authorisation...

Boo-hoo bleet bleet ...im going .....

Yet again ebay bumps it fees up. Just like when they made paypal compulsery ...everyone threatened to leave ...all crying in their beer but have a look ...ebay has more sellers now than ever .... NONE of you will bail ...and those that do will come b...

• 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful

$250 Postage? Nobdoy wants to buy stuff of me :(

Hi, I run the OSFirstTimer Youtube channel and have a lot of euro and US fans. I want to sell my monitor featured in all OSFirsttimer episodes up to this point for $50 but everyone is complaing about the high postage fees. Serriously... $250 for a mo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I can see this happening.

I'm sure there will be alot of sellers and buyers doing deals outside of ebay, i've had two buyers try that with me today, i told them to buy and pay thru Ebay. Next time?????????? Who knows?

How to make a formal complain in EBAY

To be honest, doing business on ebay, i cannot really see there are much customer's care from Ebay, or say they value their customers. As a seller we pay so much fees....but really when we ask for service, then you have to beg. i got one listing remo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Update to DSRs

For buyers: update to feedback will help us deliver the great service you expect http://www2.ebay.com/aw/au/201403311621092.html ***Updated: For buyers: update to feedback will help us deliver the great service you expect*** 31 March 2014 | 04:21PM E...