Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

bulk relisting no email notifications...help!

especially when there are like 500 free listings in a short time period, I find bulk relisting from your selling page very useful. However I have noticed it doesn't send you the email for each item to say when its listed which gives me strife as I of...

sick of buyers complaining

I am so over some of the buyers of this site take this one for example a buyer purchaases mulitply items and pays straight away not waiting for me to combine postage after receiving the items they then has a hide to message me saying unless i refund ...

Resolved! access denied

advert at the top of my ebay page - New ebay store packages - zero insertion feesI click on it and it comes up with access denied?????

Being Screwed into the ground with no thought given to sellers

Some of you may have read my post last week with regards to a trading assistant type sale gone wrong with has left me with a heap of negative feedback, and in the end, nearly $2000 out of pocket with refunds, fees, etc eBay had no interest what so ev...

When did ebay final value fee go up to 9.9%?

Ebay final value fees WERE about 5%, but I just sold items in March and got charged 9.9%, double what I expected!!Can someone tell me when they went up please?[Also is anyone else horrified at the announcement that ebay is going to charge 9.9% on bot...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage cost being shown as 'free' in order details

I have sold two items to the same buyer. Postage per item was $5 but I've combined the postage for the buyer by sending an invoice with the combined postage cost of $6.The issue is, on the 'purchase summary' page the postage is showing as 'free' alth...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Monthly listing limitation

eBay's monthly listing limit is ridiculous. 1. First month, I have 225 items for sale while my monthly listing limit is 100. I listed around 85, and about 15 relisted items after sold. From 2nd month, I could list or relist nothing even the sold ones...

links to other products on items for sale

who's idea was it to put links to other items directly underneath the main photo of an item listed for sale. it draws attention away from the actual item being sold. we sellers pay over 10% fees to sell our products - we don't need detrimental advert...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Watchers

Underneath Viewers/Watchers it has 23 and 7 underneath. Before on the main item page it would have for eg Watchers = 7 but now it doesn't show up that way

incorrect total on invoice

I was asked to combine postage. I’m not familiar with using Invoices. So, some advice would be good. I spotted some advice that said enter the new postage value but do not click on recalculate, and just click on send. I followed these instructions. T...

Rant over buyers. .

I am fed up with getting bad buyers. The problem is they reduce my monthly limit and I have asked eBay to reallocate the limits and they won't. Everytime I get one, the buyer makes an order requesting the postage etc, which marks the items as sold an...

Resolved! Auction Insertion Fee Vs. Category

We have just inadvertently discovered that the insertion fee of $1.50 is not unilateral. Yesterday we tried listing one of our items by auction into a different category. Still valid for our kinda stuff but just different. Just trying to find a way t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful