Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help with listing

Hi all;Wondering while i am in Sell MY ITEM, I am not able to view before the page before I list & also not able to change the font colour, never had probs before Thanks I can chang it on this page but ??

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The best method of selling for me, not a business, with hundreds of small items (e.g Cutlery.)?

Hello Forum, I have hundreds of cutlery and other silverware items and would like to know what the most advantageous method of selling for me would be? I'm not a business, and to the best of my knowledge, this is the only time I'll be doing something...

eBay says paid but items unpaid.

A buyer recently bid for and won a number of items from me. I sent combined invoice yesterday and on my eBay selling tab, under "payments - 60 days" I have zero$ showing unpaid.However, my PayPal shows no payment( this buyer will pay with PayPal), an...

Weird fake bid's (zero feedback)on fee due .....

I have notice that last few months that when fee are due there seems to alot of fake bid's....Meaning buyer's joining on or few days before fee's are due ..... They always seeem to bid on item's with high price......Yes I do place a case of non payme...

Advice from other sellers please

I sold a fridge/freezer to a guy. I have a 100% rating because anything I sell, I sell ethically, knowing that the 2nd hand item is great value and in great working condition. This guy emailed me saying the door wouldn't shut after he'd driven about ...

Continually getting NON PAYING winning buyers

Is there going to be any change to the feedback system so i can start NEGATIVE'ing these time wasters? Its bad representation that i have to hand out Positive feedback's to the worst ebay members out there, just so i can make a comment.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

wrong valuation fee invoiced

my delivery fee was included in the item valuation, how do I resend an invoice so it gives the item fee and the delivery fee separate. The buyer is happy to redo? an invoice or send confirmation that they paid a lower price of $800 and a separate del...

Has anyone else encountered ebay stores that offer links to purchase products off ebay?

There is an ebay store I have listed in my favourites who have had links to their facebook page and their online store for over 6 months now. I have reported them to ebay so many times but nothing has changed.It's not exactly discreet; It upsets me b...