Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Click & Send via eBay - No GST?

We've been trying Click & Send via the eBay backend/admin to streamline our postage. Its nice to have the postage fees added to the invoice for convenience and simpler bookeeping however we noticed going through this method no GST is invoiced unlike ...

Steam controlled games

How can I get Steam controlled games banned from e-bay aus ? My recently purchased ShipSim game will not allow me to access my steam account and a refund is refused. I did not demand a refund from the e-bay seller, it's not his fault. No one owns ANY...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Winner not qualified to bid. How do I cancel?

Hi there, Just made a sale for camera equipment worth $1000, and have just recieved the following email from the buyer in the UK. Red flags everywhere - my listing only lists PayPal as a payment option, and posts only to Australia for a start - so I ...

Seller's being restricted on message system.

This is a frustrated comment more than a question but Ebay's policy of not allowing sellers to post email addresses in messages is so dictative and flawed.We cant reply to users who have a " . " in the user name and we often get people requesting it ...

Can I include bulk prices in my listing?

I have large volumes of an item for sale. I wish to add a bul price list with a comment to contact me so I can relist the item with the volume of items required by customer. Am I allowed to put a bulk price list in my listing and specify that a certa...

trouble with validifying

Last two days I have had requests and trouble with trying to sell. Ebay keeps wanting to validate my computer then the process does not workl. Anyone else having trouble?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer cannot see pay now button

Hi, I sold an item and sent a invoice. I received a message from the buyer sayingeBay told him he got outbidded, but it shows he won, which he did, 1 bid only.He then informed me he cannot see the pay now button, he said he is willing to pay.I sent 2...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

1200 Free Listings For The UK Ebay

This morning I received 1200 Free Listings for GTC Store items for Featured Store Monthly Allowance. I only have 1 GTC item listed in the UK so I will loose out big time. Bummer... Might have to list a few morePaddy

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

postage

Australia Post has just raised its minimum parcel cost from 5.00 to 6.50 sso if an item is 100gms it has just increased by 30% please complain to them via email and advise your local member as There can be NO justification for such a hike