Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exactly what does Paypal require for proof of postage?

I send everything at large letter rate, as my items are so small, so I don't use Click & Send or anything fancy. Larger orders I send registered post, and the PO gives me a register receipt with the registered number sticker on it. If something doesn...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I setup products with custom photo

Hi I sell items that I make using photo's supplied by the customer. On my website its easy the customer just uploaded there photo and away I goHow do I do this on ebay ? Kevin

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to cancel paid transaction

Hi there - an interstate buyer purchased (and paid by pay pal) for a pick up only item (furniture). Is there away for me to cancel & refund this buyer without being charged / loosing money on ebay & pay pal fees payable? Many thanks

Sending to a reply payed address.

I just had someone ask if i will send my item to a reply paid address so they don't have to pay me the postage but i just want to know what to do as i will not be covered. Will it be all right if i sent thought click and send or what should i do?

resending invoice after payment is made

Help please on invoice paid but excluded postage. Hi and thanks in advance.. I had an item listed for sale and asked potential buyer to request a postal quote before buying. Unfortunately, due to miscommunication, the buyer paid before they requested...

Trying to create a Basic store

Hi, I have upgraded my personal a/c to a Basic store..I get to the end of the details & uploaded images section..and preview the listing.. then I get a request to confirm my ph. number..but doesn't give me a highlighted space in which to type the num...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Add a link for adverting which we able to change it Centrally

Hi, We want to create a link or an image to all of our adds for advertising our other adds. Also, we want to change this link or image from a central place ( this means that we don't like to change this image or link in all adds, we want to change in...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is Ebay allowing sellers to sell their STEAM ACCOUNTS

Selling Steam accounts clearly violates the Steam Subscriber Agreement. The Steam web site has a copy of the subscriber agreement and it states in the last part of its "Registration and Activation" section that, "You may not sell or charge others for...