Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why is Ebay allowing sellers to sell their STEAM ACCOUNTS

Selling Steam accounts clearly violates the Steam Subscriber Agreement. The Steam web site has a copy of the subscriber agreement and it states in the last part of its "Registration and Activation" section that, "You may not sell or charge others for...

Need advice or suggestions please

Abig hello to fellow Ebay seller discussion board. This is my first visit.I'm a very keen ebayer, and i have sold lots on ebay before.Need advice on how to create a succesful ebay business. My problem is i don't have much capital. I have lots of expe...

whats a fast selling item?

Me and a a couple of mates are tryign to sell some furniture, but no one is buying any of them... we are trying to think of what else we can try to sell faster?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I've had it with Click and Send, arrghhh!

Ok, so it's a rant I have regularly, but now I've really had it with Click and Send! Tried to use the service this afternoon, but every ebay purchase I tried to process kept giving me the error message of : "Postcode is not a valid value." Every post...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to respond to my first Neg?

Hi everyone hope you can help please with some advice for a reply ...Between 2 ids with over 1000 positive between them I just received my first neg yesterday from a buyer with 0 feedback and who joined ebay the day she bought from me. I always have ...

Ebay Australia gone to **bleep**

Check out not working.When you contact the call centre you are speaking to a Zombie,When you try to register another selling name you are blocked,Paypal fees stated at @2.5% when they are actually %5.1%,And the list goes on and on.What are the option...

How are eBay going to collect the bad debts ?

How are eBay going to collect the bad debts that will arise from this new “print a label”.I do not sell much nowadays (thanks to so many ebay changes) but when I did, I would have a $200 plus weekly postage bill. .At the time my local PO offered me a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Click and Send

Duh.. I keep posting in the US forums instead of the AU ones... Just copy-pasted here.. ---------------------------------Hi! I'm a little new to selling. I signed up for Click and Send from Austpost. How does it work? Do you order flat rate satchels,...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful