Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Auctiva

Just wondering who uses, or has used, Auctiva, and what your opinions of it are. I`ve been thinking about signing up and using it for the past couple of weeks, but still a bit undecided

Resolved! why does it take soooooo long to get my fees back after selling an item that was never paid for??

I have sold a bike and the buyer was completely unresponsive so I esculate to a claim...which takes more than 21 days...since then I have relisted the bike and sold it again .......but ebay still has the dispute open from the sale 3 weeks ago ...lol ...

Resolved! resending invoice after payment is made

An item was sold as pick up only, with post if needed at buyers expense. Purchase was made and paid for before I added post cost.Am I able to resend the invoice so she is able to pay post cost?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sponsored Listings

Ive just listed an Trailer electric brake controller. To my disgust, at the bottom of my listing, there are "sponsored links" , which are advertising....Electric Brake controllers!! This is bull**bleep**!! The 1st instance a seller adds a link to an ...

Listing descriptions are messed up?

I have had a few people message me today, to tell me that my descriptions don't match my listing headings.I went and checked a few of them and they are the descriptions are from different listings. It's completely messed up.Can someone tell me why th...

I refunded a man but he wont return the item,

I refunded a man cause he said the zip was faulty and he gave me bad feedback, He has not returned my dress, it was brand new and sold for over $120 . how can I get him to return it please

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is so expensive!!

Are Ebay trying to get rid of the little sellers? I am new to selling, just trying to get rid of some stuff to help pay for decorating my house. I was lucky enough to sell a piece of jewellery and between Ebay and Paypal, I have paid over $104 in fee...

• 46 replies
  • 3 Helpful

I have no 'contact us' button on my page want to talk to ebay about raising my selling limits.

I'm hoping someone out there has the Ebay customer support phone number for Australia they can let me have? I have no 'contact us' button on my page for some reason and just keep going around in circles looking for the number.I want to talk to them a...

Resolved! Uninsured item smashed in pot

I just received a nasty email from a buyer who complained as an item I posted got smashed by Aus Post. I overwrapped it so heavily & she did not pay insurance. She complained that I didn't box it . It had styrofoam amongst ther things so there was no...