Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I refunded a man but he wont return the item,

I refunded a man cause he said the zip was faulty and he gave me bad feedback, He has not returned my dress, it was brand new and sold for over $120 . how can I get him to return it please

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is so expensive!!

Are Ebay trying to get rid of the little sellers? I am new to selling, just trying to get rid of some stuff to help pay for decorating my house. I was lucky enough to sell a piece of jewellery and between Ebay and Paypal, I have paid over $104 in fee...

• 46 replies
  • 3 Helpful

I have no 'contact us' button on my page want to talk to ebay about raising my selling limits.

I'm hoping someone out there has the Ebay customer support phone number for Australia they can let me have? I have no 'contact us' button on my page for some reason and just keep going around in circles looking for the number.I want to talk to them a...

Resolved! Uninsured item smashed in pot

I just received a nasty email from a buyer who complained as an item I posted got smashed by Aus Post. I overwrapped it so heavily & she did not pay insurance. She complained that I didn't box it . It had styrofoam amongst ther things so there was no...

Auctions

could someone explain the reasoning behind placing a bid on an item that is below the reserve price, I know an auction has to start somewhere but just having some diffilculty understanding the proccess. This may seem like a stupid question to some pe...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BUY IT NOW

Hi.When I place an item on the sellers list, all the details start with a bidding price and a buy it now price. I haven't sold anything for quite some time. But selling an item at that time the bidding price and the buy it now price would be shown un...

Image Quality

Hi There Need some help please! Have notice a clear decline in the quality of my listing images in the open search area and have also notice that other sellers listing images have improved out of sight. This is only a very recent issue. As always I s...

Aust Post Click and Send

Just wondering how others are finding Click & Send. I decided to give it a try thinking it might streamline my postage - what a joke!It seems a very amateurish system. This morning, one of my labels disappeared before being printed and of course it i...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful