Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Australian eBay

Hi all,Is there an Australian eBay phone number? Does anyone have it or know where I can find it?Just can't get my point across when I'm trying to talk to someone on the other side of the world!Thanks so much.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australian Post Tracking

I am tracking a small parcel using Track my item on Australian post website but the tracking activites seem very inconsistent. So far they are; 25/7/13 10:15 Received by Australia Post Lower Plenty Vic29/7/13 5:47 In Transit Penrith NSW29/7/13 06:43 ...

Please help with buyer's question

Hi all,I have a pack of six plastic drinking glasses listed. A buyer asked if I had any more (yes), how many (12 more), and if she could buy the lot, but needs them by this Friday, and is prepared to pay extra to express post them.I was agreeable to ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Store vs no store

I am trying to work out the viability and benefits of opening a store as opposed to just listing items casually. Apart from requiring about 100 or so items to list in a store to make it a viable choice, are there any other reasons to consider? For ex...

Current feedback system in a need of major updates

Hello, I know this topic has been done to death. I also recognise that the changes that eBay implemented some years agowere for the (retaliatory) negative feedback option was removed as an option to sellers.But what is the current system about?Percen...

What to do about this situation?

I received a message from a buyer asking for the price of a PC with certain upgrades. I gave him the price. Over the course of the next few days I received several more messages, each time asking for a different configuration. As annoying as this is,...

ROLL OVER STORE LISTING FEES

Hi all, hope someone can help me. Some years ago I had an eBay store and am thinking of starting one up again. Back then we were charged a listing fee for an item and when it did not sell in the specified time we could roll it over for a month in our...