Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My eBay Bill Rises 30% in July Compare to June

I have just checked my ebay bill for July and realized it was raised for more than 30%. You may think it is because I have a good sale in this month? I wish it is but your are wrong, totally wrong, this month is same as last month. The reason was: 1....

revising an invoice

A buyer purchased an item from me and before I sent the invoice, she indicated she was interested in another similar item and asked about combined postage. I am happy to do so and messaged her back. Within a short time, this second item was purchased...

creating a store with different name to my username?

im going to set up a store but I want to call it something other than my username which is gobbledegook really I'd prefer to have OzBargains or what ever.... if I do this will i have to start all over with my feedback and 100% rating??

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anyone else had strange feedback?

I sold a brass item back on June 8 & on June 30 I received the strangest positive feedback. I am usually very quick at leaving feedback after the buyer leaves theirs, but I have been very slow at leaving feedback for this buyer, as I have no idea wha...

how to find monthly sales figures...

Stupid q I know but. Where do I find how much has been sold in total amount for each month? I see the new invoicing structure has it there but prior to June 2013 it doesn't... Thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Scam seller?

Hi, if I suspect a seller making false claims on their listings do you think I should contact ebay.I believe some buyers are paying too much for plated jewellery, and is it alright for me to give you a item no for you to look at soYou can see this se...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

removing multiple variations from a listing

I am listing some items and I one of them I used multiple listing variations. Now I cannot get rid of it. When i try and list something just for auction it keeps coming up fixed price and I cannot remove it. Any suggestions?

Seller has disappeared - what can I do

Hi ThereI purchased One Direction Tickets in February, the seller could not send them until July as they were not yet released by Ticketek.The seller has now disappeared & I have no tickets, they had 5000 sales so I thought they were trustworthy.Any ...

Resolved! Requesting Opinions on "Free" postage and refunding buyers

Postage with an ebay satchel is around $8 by the time you buy the satchel and pay the Click n Send. If postage is free, and the item is being posted in a satchel, then although the buyer doesn't actually pay a postage amount, the seller is still spen...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful