Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Count Down Clock

Hi, how do you watch your count down clock on your own selling items? You can on other items but not your own?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bulk Items

Hi All, Can I sell bulk items with a regular Ebay account. I want to sell abput 50 piece lot of jewellery. Thanks.

Turbo Listing?

Hi everyone, I am a new seller, only started selling for about 4 months. I read on this discussion board that people use Turbo Listing program to list their items. I am wondering where you can buy that program and how does it work? Would it be quicke...

Sellers and sickness and delays in mailing

While I am sorry if the seller or their family are sick, I don't want that to affect the time it takes to mail out a purchase. To have to chase up on a purchase because it is not showing as posted is not satisfactory. I pay 90% of invoices within 12h...

Buyer leaving neutral feedback for perfect item

I am frustrated as I had a buyer leave neutral feedback, saying the pair of boots I sold her were 'brand new never worn with no scuffs'. I asked her to change it and she wont, I asked ebay to remove it and they say it does violate their policy. Probl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers Shipping Details.

This is my first time as a seller. In 4 hours to be precise. How do I get notified of the buyers address? I can't find this answer through EBay questions.

Resolved! Payment Options

Okay, I give up!!! After three days of signing in over and over again and after choosing my payment options (no, I don't want to use my credit card), how do I get off this roundabout of how I am to be paid/pay sellers fees? It doesn't matter what I d...

eBay seller fees not credited

Hey guys, I received an email from eBay stating one of my listings had been removed and all seller fees will be credited to my account. I have just received my invoice for june/july and all the seller fees have not been credited. I contacted eBay and...

Paying for paypal

Buyers have the choice whether to use paypal (with extra costs) or bank deposit. This benefits shareholders of ebay Ink (well it might do if it didn't do so much to reduce activity on ebay by driving away sellers or limiting what is viable to sell.) ...

Ad Not Appearing After Days ...

Hi. I have listed an item for sale (an oil painting) and days later it is not appearing in searches.The only way I can get people to view it is via twitter. Phoned ebay and they say the ad has to be checked before they are listed in the search sectio...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal available in restaurants...

Wow, I can only imagine that the restaurants prices will have to increase to pay for PP fees...http://www.news.com.au/technology/biztech/paypal-to-let-australians-use-their-digital-wallets-in-realworld-cafes/story-fn5lic6c-1226681643112