Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paying ebay fees.

usualy I get the bill at the start of the month, they direct debit me about the 25, they still have not debited my account for march yet. Any ideas why this would happen?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Registered Post Labels (For Large Letters)

I just went to the local post office to buy some registered post labels in bulk for $135 I need them to register my items that are sent as large letters. I just had an argument with the lady at the post office because she tried to sell me a box of si...

Unpaid items

Hi I've asked this question before but I've recently had two people bid on an item who never paid, although one still has a few days to pay as I've been told in the past that they have a week to pay which is fine by me I understand lifes busy at time...

FREE LISTINGS THIS WEEKEND

Ebay announced 100 free listings this weekend yet when i upload listings fees are being added..let alone the 40 free a month...

Changing from Best Match to Lowest Price not working .

When I click on the'' Best Match '' tag to change it to the'' Lowest Price '' , the pull down notice is not working so at the moment it is only possible to view the Best Match and the listings showing in other orders is not possible . How long has th...

Smoke free / Pet free homes - WHY no pets?

I sell clothes, and have on eBay for 10 years. I keep my TOS to a bare minimum (people rarely read them anyway) so don't mention my home is smoke free; I feel in this day and age that should go without saying. When someone asks me if my home is smoke...

• 72 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PyaPal Echeques ,Clearing Times

Ok , we all know that Paypal say 3-5 days and i for one , have never had clear before 5 days, usually 6 days. Even had one take 9 working days! So the questions here is, what time frames are the norm? Should PayPal update the statement from 3-5 worki...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Location Search Function - ebay Australia & Australia Only

I have just had a look at the new location search functions, and then searched for items in the category of Childrens Books The differences in this category were:- On eBay Australia:- 1,154,462 Australia Only:- 300,038 Worldwide 1,781,022 Quite a dif...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Finally got it! - New changes to fees

I haven't read all the blurbs about the new changes, but I think I have finally got it. For my featured store:- I now have to list another 200 items to get the free listings. (this month) & any auctions are going to cost me $1.50 to list. Taken me a ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful