Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Honest Opinions

Hello to all, I have been an eBay member for years, and used to occasionally sell a long time ago but it was only ever things I had around the house so it was very sporadic. I'm trying to get back into it, but with actual specific items now and am wo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding external images

I'm so sorry for continually bugging everyone, but how do I add an image using an external link to a listing? I copy in Photobuckets IMG or HTML codes, but it doesn't make the picture appear. What am I doing wrong?

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling internationally

I hsvent really sold much for the last year so i'm a bit rusty on the new rules for selling. One of the ones that's stumping me is selling overseas. Everytime I tried to add international as a selling option it says I need to accept some new terms so...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What the hell is Paypal doing????

I bought a few things tonight and paid for all items with my Paypal balance. I have received the usual Paypal emails but one said I had paid a seller 248.60 AUD but I thought I only paid $8.60. I went scurrying to my Paypal account thinking I was fac...

I didn't know 2 buyers had paid !

I have had 2 buyers pay but no emails from Paypal letting me know that the payments had been made. Due to a huge computer disaster on the weekend I can understand missing one payment but once I was back on the PC I checked my ebay and found the payme...

Can buyer mark item paid then unpaid?

A buyer thought she'd paid through Paypal but found it didn't go through. In the meantime it seems she marked the item PAID because she thought it had been. Now eBay won't let her checkout again. Is there a way she mark the item UNPAID?

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Basic vs Featured Store

Can anyone tell me what the main difference is please, besides the additional pages? I've read all about the stores and really can't see much difference in the two. What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How long do you give someone??

Hi, I was just wondering how long you give someone to make contact after they have won an item? One of my items sold last Saturday and I've heard nothing. Now I understand that Qld and NSW have been through floods but I've even had people pick up ite...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay flat rate satchel 500 gr not trackable ?

Sold an item for around $500, buyer paid on 02/01/13. I sent the item the next day 03/01/13 using the ebay flat rate+ signature around mid day. Then yesterday buyer contacted me saying item not receive and opened dispute INR on paypal. Buyer requeste...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Honest Customer, Auspost refund! I'm HAPPY!

Hi everyone, I sold an item during xmas, sent reg.post, customer got it badly broken, (this was my first broken item) I ask for pictures, and refunded. Customer took the time to go to the post office with the package and lodge a complain. Yesterday I...

New paypal spoof emails

Well looks like the scammers are changing tactic. In the past the emails have been for payment of fees. Now they are saying I have been issued a refund in the hope I click on that link to get my refund. I bet there will be heaps fall for that one whe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

payment time

What is a reasonable time for someone to pay for what they won? Thanks

Free insertion fees for store owners...

I've just received an email saying, The new year is upon us and we'd like to help get your sales kick-started with an exclusive offer for our valued eBay store owners.For a limited time, we'll waive the insertion fees on your first 1,000 Fixed Price ...

Is this allowed?

Saw this on eBay. HIRE ONLY: Vinatge Mirrors $20.00 PER Mirror , PICK UP KURWONGBAH 4503 Looks like another seller oops sorry they are not actually selling anything.........

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

'Your listing is confirmed' emails no longer sent?

Up until and including January (on a different selling ID to this) I have always received an email from ebay confirming each of my listings within a few minutes of completing the listing. For the 10 items I listed at the weekend I did not receive any...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful