Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay Pal Payments

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me, I had two people pay me by paypal about 9 - 10 days ago, when I go in to try and put the money into my own account, only one of the monies shows up in the balance, even though it shows that both people have paid. R...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding postage after bid??

Hi, I am selling an item and initially listed it as pick-up only. I then was asked whether I could post it. I said yes but it would be an extra charge. The person has now put a bid in and I can't add the charge they agreed to. What can I do/ thanks

Receiving a money order payment

Hi everyone, Just had a request for a payment to be made via money order. Haven't accepted a payment method like that before... mainly concerned about the protocol regarding a refund. If anyone has any advice, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks alot.

Game Boy Color Product Description

I just listed a Pokemon Game Boy Color for sale and I used ebay's product description and I notice there was an error in the description, "As this Nintendo video game system includes ample on-board game storage, you will be able to keep all your save...

buyer not received item

I had posted buyers item 8 Jan to the ebay listed address. I have now received a message from the buyer saying they have not received their item and have provided a different address. What do i do now? Do I tell them bad luck, item posted to address ...

New to Ebay

Hi Im new to ebay and would like to know why do people just watch your products and not just buy

New to Selling on Ebay- HELP

Hi Everyone, I have been on ebay for a few years now (buying) with a different user ID, i thought i would try selling some items on ebay with a new ID and have been up and running for about a week now- i can't put all my stock on as yet as i am limit...

basic store and anchore store fees

hi there everyone, was going to set up store and knew they had basic store for 24.99 a motnh roughly, but looking at fees now, it says both the basic and feature store are both 49.99 per month????

Postage for large item

Hi How would I post a cricket bag and cricket gear interstate? It's approximately 100x3040cm and would weigh around 12kg. What are the requirements for posting something like that? Does it need to be packaged and any advice on how to best package it?...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AP feedback and competition???

I posted some parcels and on the receipt, in big letters is: Provide FB on today's visit for your chance to win $1,000 worth of giftcards when I go to the link provided austpost.com.au/myvisit i get to some outside site and there is $44 charge to be ...

Final Value Fees

Hi, if something sold for approx $AU500.00 what roughly would the Final Value Fee be? Thank you so much in advance ?:|

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not cut out for selling?

This is my main selling account but I have another start-up one to see if people have more confidence to buy from a different ID with slightly different pics/products/description. Basically, I've realised that my own personality is probably not cut o...

This doesn't just STINK it REEKS TO HIGH HEAVEN.

When you search ebay.com.au the best match is essentially worldwide. A buyer has to scroll down the left hand side to select Australia only. When you search ebay.com then ebay.com is ALREADY PRESELECTED for you. C'MON ebay. Explain why ebay.com.au is...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful