Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item removed due to product recall.

I had an item removed today due to it being in a product recall. (That being the reason given). I have emailed customer support as this item is not part of any product recall as it is a handmade item that complies with ACCC guidelines. How does somet...

postal charges

as of 22nd October under 500g $6.60 500g $7.85 3kg $12.50 5kg $15.90 parcels up to 500g is $6.60 ...but if it's 501g then it $12.50 so if you can get the parcel weight to exactly 500g it's $7.85 am I missing something here?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

LINK TO WEBSITE

Are sellers permitted to ad a link to their own website in a listing?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New ebay logo and formatting

What do you think about the new ebay formatting? I find the new formatting for checkout, payment, parcel posted and feed back is NOT as good as what we previously had. The check out symbol is not self explanatory the dollar sign is ok the parcel does...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Uugg! Help with invoice please?

Ok so.... yesterday somebody messaged me to ask if I combine postage. I replied that I did. Then I thought that person was going to bid on two things, but they only bid on one thing a few hours later. They won the bid and I sent them the invoice. Now...

Counterfeit items and copyright infringement

I have a seller in my category that is selling the top brand named items but they are I presume counterfeit for a number of reasons. The items have the brand names on them but some of the logos and brand names are digitally altered so it looks foggy ...

Cancelling a listing, fees

Hi all, Just wondering how I can cancel an item without the listing fees being charged as I have listed the wrong item for sale and need to remove it asap. Thank you

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Packing of Fragile Items

I know alot of sellers use click and send as this is cost effective for sending parcels around Australia and use recycled materials to pack their items and may not charge buyers for packing materials. But I have found sometimes this is difficult when...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

first time seller burnt to a crisp

i thought this board would be full of people stating the fact that ebay's "glitch" as they call it would be all over theis board...teacking numbers are not being recorded along with alot of other info so if your new like me and stupidly went to manag...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Major Problem with Click & Send Labels

I don't know if anyone else has come across this problem. This morning i tried to post 5 Parcels via Click & Send at the Post Office They had the Parcel Post Plus Lables that were printed directly from the Australia Post Click & Send Website on them....

Block Buyers List

This is a two part question: #1 Is there a quick way to get to my BBL? I have to go to the Customer Service tab and ask the question of Bidder Block List to reach a category and then open that tab. #2 I added four people to my BBL after doing all the...

Unfair advertising on my item page

I'm selling a brand new computer only to see links to the same item at unrealistic prices from major suppliers and other external links. Wonder if it would be appreciated if I advertised links to other auction and online stores in my product descript...

Buyers perception of postage times

I asked ebay to increase my selling limits and was advised that I had low scores for my postage times – I post everything the same day or if a buyer buys in the evening I post first thing in the morning, the ebay sales person says I need to post quic...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful