Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Uugg! Help with invoice please?

Ok so.... yesterday somebody messaged me to ask if I combine postage. I replied that I did. Then I thought that person was going to bid on two things, but they only bid on one thing a few hours later. They won the bid and I sent them the invoice. Now...

Counterfeit items and copyright infringement

I have a seller in my category that is selling the top brand named items but they are I presume counterfeit for a number of reasons. The items have the brand names on them but some of the logos and brand names are digitally altered so it looks foggy ...

Cancelling a listing, fees

Hi all, Just wondering how I can cancel an item without the listing fees being charged as I have listed the wrong item for sale and need to remove it asap. Thank you

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Packing of Fragile Items

I know alot of sellers use click and send as this is cost effective for sending parcels around Australia and use recycled materials to pack their items and may not charge buyers for packing materials. But I have found sometimes this is difficult when...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

first time seller burnt to a crisp

i thought this board would be full of people stating the fact that ebay's "glitch" as they call it would be all over theis board...teacking numbers are not being recorded along with alot of other info so if your new like me and stupidly went to manag...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Major Problem with Click & Send Labels

I don't know if anyone else has come across this problem. This morning i tried to post 5 Parcels via Click & Send at the Post Office They had the Parcel Post Plus Lables that were printed directly from the Australia Post Click & Send Website on them....

Block Buyers List

This is a two part question: #1 Is there a quick way to get to my BBL? I have to go to the Customer Service tab and ask the question of Bidder Block List to reach a category and then open that tab. #2 I added four people to my BBL after doing all the...

Unfair advertising on my item page

I'm selling a brand new computer only to see links to the same item at unrealistic prices from major suppliers and other external links. Wonder if it would be appreciated if I advertised links to other auction and online stores in my product descript...

Buyers perception of postage times

I asked ebay to increase my selling limits and was advised that I had low scores for my postage times – I post everything the same day or if a buyer buys in the evening I post first thing in the morning, the ebay sales person says I need to post quic...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Message or another 'send invoice'

I'm sorry if this has been asked to death...... Somebody won a bid on Saturday and still hasn't paid. I realize that ebay auto sends them reminders after a few days, but I'm not sure when and how many reminders they receive. My question - is it bette...

Australia Post Store... postage DSRs....The irony!

Hi Today I came across the user ID australiapoststore They appear to be Australia Post & are using their logos (but I could be wrong) Anyway the irony is that their own postage time/charges DSRs are 4.6 stars Leave little hope for the rest us sellers...

Help Please :)

Hi all and Happy Friday to everyone! I'm just wondering if there is a way to add a facebook link to my listings or is that allowed? Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bank Deposit question?

Hi There, Was just wondering if someone knows, what happens if a buyer for what ever reason while doing a bank deposit fills in the incorrect information. Because while I was selling, I received a messgae from a buyer, saying that I had supplied the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Potential buyer is upset with me

I have a very heavy item for sale(a tool box for a ute). In the ad which is my husband's ebay we put pick up only. A potential buyer has asked if I will post this to them if they bid. I said Australia post wont accept it and that you will have to pic...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful