Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Should New Items Selling on eBay State where they are Made?

Hello fellow eBay'ites, I think it is getting out of control with all the Chinese rubbish being sold without a clear distinction in the listing. An example is, a while ago I purchased a business shirt from a listing that stated they were "an Australi...

Malicious bidding and buying, where do the sellers stand?

I will try to be as concise as possible on this issue...I have a few months back listed some girls clothing, after a day or so with 1, or 2 watchers, I have decided to revise my listing to give it a better chance of selling, without having to have it...

anyone having trouble with photobucket today ?

I have tried to upload some photos today and I am having a terrile time do so with photobucket. Is anyone else having difficulties ? Im not even sure if my photos are visible at the moment as I cannot see them. I dont know if its my computer or the p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changes to search results

Hi Has anyone else noticed that with the new change yesterday to the search page that we have lost 'Matching Ebay Shops' box. This was on the left of the page under the Conditions/Directions etc box. When I contacted Ebay regarding this they told me ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers can't see combined invoices

I sold several items last week and they all went to 2 different buyers. I have created and sent combined invoices to both of them but both are saying that they cannot see the invoice. I spoke to live chat when I first found out about the problem and ...

7.9% fee far too high!

This is a complaint to eBay. I've just sold 2 things on eBay for the first time in a while, one of them went through without a hitch, the other one the buyer is trying to defraud me by masquerading as PayPal - trying to get me to send the item withou...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click and Send Down Again!

Click and send is driving me insane this week! Wake up to post parcels and its down again. Might be time to re think how I post. So frustrating!

• 42 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Newbie Ebay Seller Tip Request

Hi Guys,I'm out of full-time work due to a chronic disability so I thought I might start an E-Bay store.I'm mostly listing books, DVDs, Video Games and a few bits and pieces.I was just wondering if anyone has some tips on getting my store off the gro...

is this spam?

been noticing some strange stuff the last 2-3 days like with the Selling manager Pro: Selling Manager Pro When you scroll to the blue part, a small pop up appears and shows some junk crappy website. The same thing hapens to me on the community boards...

CALLING EBAY. CALLING EBAY. CALLING EBAY.

It would be ever so nice ( not to mention responsible ) of you to send a general broadcast ( by way of messaging ) to all your buyers advising them that there may be a general delay in posting of their purchased items due to a complete breakdown of y...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Duplicate Listings

Hi, just wondering, listing an item multiple times is against ebay policy? Yes. Yet one of our competitors lists the same item multiple times, yet ebay don't do anything about it, They also put on out of stock picture when they run out of stock on a ...

Had a listing removed for keyword spamming...

Had a rather confusing discussion with ebay the last few days regarding one of our listings - the title was: 20" Digital Photo Frame - 12" and 15" can't compare! For me that's pretty much saying it's superior to those models... and we have been using...