Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Leaving feedback for non-payer

I have not sold anything on ebay for a couple of years, but recently started selling again. One buyer has not paid and is not responding to messages. I have noticed that they have several positive feedback where the feedback message is negative eg. B...

Cash Buyer wants a refund

Cash Buyer inspected items then paid cash on pick up on a listing that said “No Returns Accepted” Buyer sent me a message the next day claiming he inspected the goods again and wants a refund I gave him 24hrs to return the goods for a refund as a goo...

Email from Ebay cancelling unauthorised content......Big Furfie

Just had an email supposedly from EBay telling me they have removed a listing, as "Unauthorised content". Was apparently reported by Karen Miller Fashions........Luckily I have had this little darling before so just cancelled it.....but new listers/s...

Can't change my profile from Business account to Private account.

I started selling things from around the home on eBay. I then decided to open an eBay Store. I even registered a business name and tried to source products at wholesale prices. I changed my eBay profile to Business from Private so I would look more p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what is ebay doing with vintage jewellery ??!!!

I went to list some vintage and antique jewellery on turbo lister and all the additional catergories have gone i.e. the only heading is vintage/antique, no breaking it down into rings bracelets etc. It's the same when listing direct on ebay. How is a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DVD categry Turbo Lister No Region Option??

Just listing few dvd's in turbo lister & noticed 1.Blue ray & dvd's in same catgery & 2.No Region List to Defin what region dvd's are This could be very iffi I know myself I defin dvd serchs by region to have more apporite list for what looking for I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

If you left a feedback by mistake before payment received.....

Ring up eBay. I left a positive feedback saying "very fast payment" by mistake to a buyer hasn't paid yet. It's 6 days from the purchase date now. I was worried because I might have to open NPD if she doesn't pay. So I rang up eBay this morning and a...

final value fees - help

I must be really thick this morning, but I cant find the fee charged for final fees - media category - auction type listing - feature store I have found final fees, media category, buy it now listings but not auction listings ?:|

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BBL

Good Morning, how do you add someone to your BBL list, I really should know how to do this but have never had to in the past TIA

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Request to cancel a purchase

I recently had someone with no previous feedback score buy a book from me. I sent the invoice for payment and after a day received an email stating he/she does "not want to purchase the item due to personal problems" and request I cancel the sale. I ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

top-rated seller in 4 months with 200+ feedback?

hi guys today I was browsing for an iPhone 5 case. found this top-rated seller with 230 feedback and 4 months ebay history. http://myworld.ebay.com.au/gulmohar2012 I check the requirement a 400 feedback is the minimum. what's the secret? I also found...

7 sold out of 300 books !!!

I was just viewing a booksellers Completed Listings.....they had 889 listed & I checked through 300 of them.....they had 7 sales out of that first 300 [didn't check the other 589]. I hope everyone isn't doing as well as this seller on here these days...

DVD Item Specifics

Hi There, In their infinite wisdom EBay have yet again changed the way DVDs are listed. Now they are all lumped together with Blu-Rays. Also gone, from TurboLister at least, are ALL item specifics - all you can do is put in custom specifics. When you...

Yay ~ PayPal finally available on Click & Send

Very Happy Yes, I know, this thread is also posted on Powersellers thread, but for those who are not powersellers, info from Aust Post: Effective 15 September 2012 - PayPal available on Click and Send. PayPal will be available to all Click and Send u...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful