Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wrong postage on invoice

this has happened to me several times now. This is the first time I has caught it before I reached the PO. I sold an item to Qland. I live in Melb. The invoice stated the postage was $17+ but when I go to PO web site it is going to cost me $28. and a...

Thank you Australia Post

Just done our first lot of orders using click and send with paypal - thank you thank you thank you - what a pleasure and how much quicker than adding the card info etc etc, long time coming, but well worth the wait in my opinion.

Drop Down Box

I am looking at adding a product to my store which comes in many different colours. Rather than do separate listings for each colour I would like to add a drop down box with the different colours in it in just the one listing. I have seen these in ot...

I am new here, how can I get a low shipping cost for sells?

Hi all, I am new on ebay and I am planing to sell some cheap items. By browsing the existing listings, I found a lot of other sellers are selling similar items for around $6 and free shipping. BUT, the point is, I found the cheapest shipping cost whi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay removed my product and wont let me repost it

Hey Guys, So i thought it would get in early and sell an Iphone 5 i had on preorder. I put it for sale with a 0.25 reserve and a 1500 dollar buy it now price. The next morning i work up and it had sold for 1500 dollar. I was pretty happy with this, h...

packaging, posting cosmetics?

Hey guys, I have a few brand new concealers I want to throw up on ebay, the concealers themselves are the size of a felt tip pen about 10mm in width, but the boxes they come in take the dimensions to about 25mm. So of course i could post them cheaply...

Slow Sales

Hi all, If my sales don't pick up......that combined with the new fees I will have to think about closing my store. I really enjoy it but........ Anyone else in the same boat? Jo

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

VALIDITY OF AN EbAY TRANSACTION

Hi to all, I am knew to eBay with 15 positive transactions & one unfair negative feedback that has reduced my feedback %, drastically to 94.1%. I recently refunded a paypal payment from a winning bidder who would not confirm his identity or shipping ...

Visibility on App for ipad of my listings

I am technologically backward and have not ever held an ipad or looked at one, but one of my buyers was just talking to me, and they have me as a saved seller, and when they look at my items for sale on their ipad, they tell me they can only see one ...

Ebay Billing Errors

Just looked at my bill online, I had closed my store a few weeks ago but reopened it for a week to clear the last of some stock. I was charged pro rata $12 for the week of the shop being opened but also later billed $49.95 for next month for a shop I...

Nasty Unfair Buyer

I sold an item, I stipulated very clearly the terms of pickup, the person failed to show when she made appointment, sends abrupt message telling me (not asking) that she wants pick up outside time frame, when I said no that isn't suitable & that I am...

• 26 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Trouble printing Click & Send labels.

Anyone else have trouble printing from click & send. Used to work fine before they changed me to the new system a couple of weeks ago, but now I'm having all kinds of dramas. I'm using ie and I wonder if thats the problem? I keep getting the "ie cann...

Gee, who else is excited about the new chapter in ebay!!!

Golly jee willikers, I'm excited. Too right mate!! Less visibility, more Woolies and junk food ads, less viable categories, more useless rubbish from China via international intrepeneurs with no environmental conscience. Vintage buried....yep, I'm so...

Bidding Buzz

I went to one of these free seminars last week. Does anyone actually know WHAT it is that Matt and Amanda sell on Ebay? They would only say it was 'homewares'. Just wondering.