Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

$8.30 Book Posting Maximum Price

Hi all, I have just uploaded a book in turbo lister which weighed over 1 kg and I didn't have to put weights or measurements in to have it valued properly for postage. Instead of the $8.30 maximum postage rate I was able to put my own price in - At L...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Note To Sellers

Just A note to all Sellers on eBay. You do have the right to have customers charged if eBay does not remove defamatory comments such as neutral or negative feedback. Due to Australian Laws the consumer has the right to take the matter up with consume...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item never arrived, and buyer has frozen paypal transaction

An item i recently sent to a buyer hasn't arrived. The post office said it would take 3 days. This was a week ago. The item was boxed up and posted. It wasn't registered or insured as the buyer didn't request this. I clearly state in my listings that...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer threw item in bin and demands refund.

Hi, Im a new seller and have been going ok selling lately. I had a message this morning from one of my buyers asking for a refund as there was a tear in the garment, and it was dissimilar to the photo. I disagree. I offered to refund her money in tot...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Opinion on starting prices

I was wandering what others opinion on starting prices are 1, start at a low price and hope it attracts bidding, but with the though a low price may under value your own value of the item to buyers 2. Higher price giving the impression the object has...

WHY WAS THE FINAL VALUE FEE SO HIGH!

Hi, I recently sold a canoe for $61.00...........yet, when i checked my seller account, I was shocked to see that ebay took $45.00, as a final value fee!.....which left me with a huge $16.00 out of the sale! Im still shaking my head.........and cant ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage going up again!

http://auspost.com.au/about-us/price-changes.html http://auspost.com.au/media/documents/domestic-parcels-price-and-delivery-standards-changes.pdf

Different addresses, what to Do?

I have a sale that shows the delivery address as being here in SA, but the account holder is in NSW. Is it ok to send to the different address? What does everyone else think or do? I have sent both parties a message to query and get the OK from the a...

my first negative feedback after 7 years

so i got my first negative feedback yesterday after 7 years of buying and selling on ebay, partly my fault partly the buyes fault. i sold an item, and 3 days after the auction i got a message from the buyer saying, "oh sorry just realised where i had...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling homes on eBay.

Has anyone had any success selling their home on eBay? my house is on the market and of course I really want it sold asap. I would like some feed back on this as I dont know whether to spend $50 to list or not. Tia

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong postage on invoice

this has happened to me several times now. This is the first time I has caught it before I reached the PO. I sold an item to Qland. I live in Melb. The invoice stated the postage was $17+ but when I go to PO web site it is going to cost me $28. and a...

Thank you Australia Post

Just done our first lot of orders using click and send with paypal - thank you thank you thank you - what a pleasure and how much quicker than adding the card info etc etc, long time coming, but well worth the wait in my opinion.

Drop Down Box

I am looking at adding a product to my store which comes in many different colours. Rather than do separate listings for each colour I would like to add a drop down box with the different colours in it in just the one listing. I have seen these in ot...