Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Yay ~ PayPal finally available on Click & Send

Very Happy Yes, I know, this thread is also posted on Powersellers thread, but for those who are not powersellers, info from Aust Post: Effective 15 September 2012 - PayPal available on Click and Send. PayPal will be available to all Click and Send u...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

We have ripped off before. let's rip you off a little more

"Dear" Ebay, Well done Ebay. For once again ripping off sellers on here. I recall just a short while ago you stating that an increase in fees was to reduce seller costs?? Never figured out hey that worked. You reduced store fees saying how great that...

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

using the 'eBay' term in descriptions

Just got a message from eBay and need help to clarify something I usually state ' I prefer Bank Deposit, please use your eBay username as the reference' Does this new policy mean I can't state the term 'eBay' like that in the description anymore?

Jewellery selling

Hi I have been selling on eBay for over 2 years, since I moved here from Canada. It was slow at first since I had to build trust but I have always had happy customers and no issues or cases against me. I had one return once but it was over a typo, I ...

Not sure how to list these plants??

Hi, I have quite a number of Yukka (plant) off shoots, some quite large that I want to list. I'd prefer not to cut them off until sold so that they are as fresh as possible. The thing I'm confused about is how to list them. I've seen people put one l...

Fashion Buyers

Maybe it's just me but, whenever I have trouble with a buyer and check their feedback, I find they buy a lot of clothes, shoes and/or makeup. The fashion world is a foreign one to me but I have been in retail for over 30 years so nothing should reall...

POWER SELLER LISTING

Hi guy. As we are power seller, do we have monthly listing limitation? We are informed that we cannot add listing anymore than the amount we have(25 listings). Anyone know why? Is it related to the evaluation?

Contact after end of Auction - advice please!

Hi everyone, I need some advice. I have been selling on ebay for around three months and this is a first for me so I need some advice from anyone that can offer some. I have just had an item finish and sold today. Tonight I get a message from someone...

buyer wanting to swap item and threating with negative feedback

Hey so i recently had an item i sent to a buyer , he recived it and said there was a few scratches on it( so i said i would replace the item no worries ) i asked him to post the item back and told him i would place how ever much it cost him to post i...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help needed with nuetral feedback

lm looking for help with a reply to two nuetral feedback l have recieved. The first one was a couple of weeks ago , l have sold a body for a reborn doll kit , l recieved a nuetral as customer stated they recieved arms ,legs but no head or body, the l...

Ebay's Feedback System

Do you think Ebay will ever restore the feedback system to how it use to be 'FAIR'. ? Sellers not be allowed to leave a negative feedback for a buyer is as every seller know's completely unfair. Both buyers and sellers should have the same rights, to...

Buyers being pushy

I posted a CD today, but because I live out of town, I allow 1-3 working days for items to be posted and is clearly stated in the listing I had one email me tonight asking if their CD was sent as they said they paid a few days ago (They actually only...