Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

olympics effect on ebay sales...

hi All, I was wondering what effects have sellers noticed in the past while large sporting events are being televised: olympics, commonweath games, soccer world cup etc ? obviously it depends on what you sell but wondered whether others had noticed m...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Blind monkeys operating trust and safety?

Was slapped with a policy violation. Apparently our image shows 250mAh batteries while we described in the title the batteries as 2450mAh. Our 10's of thousands of items sold without a single violation. This one single act, brings our policy complian...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How is everyone elses traffic ?

Just checking that Omniture Service thing and ( on our main selling ID ) for the last week it's been about 1/2 the traffic of 4 weeks and 52 weeks ago. How is your traffic ???

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Deleting a Buyers bid

Can someone please tell me how do I delete someone who has bidded on my item. I've stated NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS and still they bid, and then dont pay! - they Jerk me off!!

can you change mutual cancelation to non payer case instead.

any one know if this is possible? the story is i have several boxes of horror dvds which always sell well. i list one to sell, then as they sell change photos and list again. first sold very quick on monday did not hear from buyer till friday - who's...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypal reversed payments

I sold a hornby train set and the buyer paid straight away with paypal, he then decided he wanted to come and pick it up and pay cash so i reversed the paypal payment, he has just emailed me and said that its still showing as not paid and could I ple...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non Paying Bidders

Oh my goodness, has anybody else noticed an increase in non paying bidders over the last month? I've blocked all of these, but there seems to be a sharp incline. It's such a waste of seller's time, I've given these buyers 3 chances to pay up, (genero...

Listing Analytics : Sell though

Hi, What do sellers consider a good sell though percentage? I figure mine is about 10-20% for most listings with mainly single orders taken into account (ie. not listings with 10 clicks and 1 person orders 10 giving 100%) Cheers, Dylan

We all pay final value fees

So why does ebay find the need or is it just GreeD for pop ups to appear under photo's of items, or this new search pop up thing that seems to have installed itself here on EBaY ...Frustrates the begesus out of me everytime I go to look at a pic to f...

Buyers not blocked but unable to buy from me.

Yesterday I had someone with unpaid item strikes wanting to buy from me so I removed my block on buyers with unpaid item strikes (temporarily). This morning she sent me a message saying she is still unable to buy from me. I've just received a message...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postal worker robbed and van containing parcels stolen

http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/more-news/10010-postal-worker-robbed-at-altona-north.html Police are appealing for the public’s assistance after a postal worker’s van was stolen at knifepoint in Altona North yesterday. The victim, a 37-year-old Tarne...

BUY IT NOW

I sold a boat,(buyer" bought it now")without ANY communication. I get to talk to buyer who claims the right of inspection before payment. Dispute registered, relist the boat and am experiencing exactly the same situation.Am hoping it turns out alrigh...

Handling buyers and item not received

Hi, I have been selling for about a year now and I have had maybe 3 'item not reveived' complaints from buyers in that time. My first instinct is to think that the buyer is straight out speaking bs and I am being conned but that obviousely isn't alwa...

Sending an invoice question?

I have just changed all my listings to free post with a registered post option, today I send an invoice to a buyer who bought 2 seperate items and when I checked the invoice before sending I noticed the registered post charges were added to the total...