Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Negative feedback - I'm so over the threats.

Hi Guys, I have been on ebay now for a few years as a seller of new age products. I do my very best always to offer exceptional customer service and I communcate to the absolute best of my ability... and now, after another negative feedback today, I ...

Important news regarding Paymate.

Paymate US to cease. I do not use it so haven't looked at the implications for Australia but I assume it will be a deceased option for us too. http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/cab/abn/y12/m07/i20/s05

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why would a post office....

....hold onto a parcel for a week when it was obviously delivered there by mistake? It is correctly addressed with my town and postcode, but they still scanned it in at the wrong post office, wrong town, wrong postcode and then hung onto it for a wee...

Why can't I not list until it sells? + Fees eBay - PayPal.

This is insane: Item (DVD or CD) being sold for $5.00 on eBay with $2.50 postage & handling (total $7.50): PayPal fee (owned by eBay) (on total amount $7.50) I do not know why it is so high = 48c eBay Final Value Fee (on sale amount $5.00) 7.90% = 39...

Seller standards

Hi I just thought I would share with you I reached 500 feedback today wow yeyeyeyeyeyey only one negative from a newbie one month ago that has wrecked my feedback after all this time ahhhhhhhhh very frustrated with our lack of ability to change the s...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why can't I list until it sells? + Fees eBay - PayPal.

This is insane: Item (DVD or CD) being sold for $5.00 on eBay with $2.50 postage & handling (total $7.50): PayPal fee (owned by eBay) (on total amount $7.50) I do not know why it is so high = 48c eBay Final Value Fee (on sale amount $5.00) 7.90% = 39...

manufacturer's warranty

Hi all!I've bought some items from a shop that were on sale and now planning to sell them in ebay. I've noticed on the manufacturer's form, is a 5 year warranty.Can I offer this warranty to my buyers? I mean is it transferrable? If not, do I need to ...

Power Seller - only for ebay's benefit!

I haven't even used up my 30 free listings for the month and ebay have decided to give me Power Seller status. The benefit to me: none. The benefit to ebay: I pay additional fees. One more month of free listings and I would have completed my garage s...

• 60 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unfair negative

I sold a football jumper on Saturday night. I picked up the sale on Sunday and noticed that the people had asked me a question about the jumper which I didnt get until Sunday morning. They had already purchased the jumper and I sent through an invoic...

• 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BIN or Make an offer

Have made an offer on something, kinda a little low,(feeling lucky :p) with a sellers counter offer which will be quite a bit higher if they send me one can I offer lower than their counter offer? Havent really done the make an offer thing before whe...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HOORAY FOR ALICE

Because I can.... I'd like to thank Alice and the Aussie Post Store. Despite the fact that I have read many helpful posts from Alice, it seems to me there a quite a few posters who like to have a dig ather from time to time on the boards........from ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cant get started selling - system wont let me

I have been selling on Ebay for years and have taken the step of opening a second account, to differentiate vintage from new clothing etc, As this is a new account, I only have a feedback of 2 at the moment. I am trying to upload about 8 pieces of cl...

Paypal & Posting Overseas

As I understand it, if an Australian buyer pays with Paypal and an INR dispute is raised I need to provide proof of posting. Yet if I send to the US and an INR dispute is raised is it the same, or is it proof of delivery? Or both? Also, is Click and ...

Issues with paypal

So I am not a huge E-bayer in anyones language. I buy the occasional item and sell the occasional item if and when I need to. I recently sold a Kayak which the buyer felt it nessecary to pay for through paypal. Bad news for me because my account bala...