Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling Limits

I find it interesting having been a member since 7 April 2000, previously being a Power Seller for over 12 months, in the past 12 months over 90 positive feedbacks with 5 star feedbacks that I am now restricted to: "You can sell up to 25 items or up ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I block a non paying bidder?

I have some unpaid for items that need to be relisted. However, I do not want the last non paying bidder be able to bid again. Can this person be blocked?

COD - Cash on Delivery

Please - don't yell at me..I know how we all feel about polls, but I just had to try one to say I have done it once. COD - cash on delivery - just mosey thru ebay sellers and see how many are listing that as a form of delivery, especially newbies. No...

After taking out a non payer dispute how long

should i wait to give them a chance to respond. also i had sent them a message a week ago asking if they were still wanting the items and have had no response. also i had a buyer another one buy something as well from me last saturday night and have ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

So annoying - what do I do now?

I sold a number of items over the last couple of weeks, including four to the same person. Two of those four items ended last night and went for very good prices. The buyer has now advised me that she wishes to cancel the last two as her daughter put...

How to post a fire extinguisher

I have sold an antique fire extinguisher, empty and quite small, and I am wondering how to send it to the buyer. Australia Post will not take it as they class it as dangerous, even though it is empty. Does anyone have any ideas on how to send this?

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my 1st neg :(

I know I deserve this, I didn't catch the flaw in the product description until I'd sold some. I described them as wall stickers when in fact they only stick to glass or metal. I thought about contacting those who had bought them, I probbaly should'v...

scam or not?

I received my first complaint and am unsure of the procedure titled 'Ebay complaint' basically buyer claims item not as described and wants a refund but at bottom of email it says do not respond to this message I would give buyer a refund but want my...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My First Ever Neg

Guess it had to happen.....but why oh why do buyers not contact a seller to resolve a problem?....just go straight to the dreaded red dot....my perfect score all ruined:-(

POOPY PAYPAL! UPDATE

Hey all, This is an update from the previous discussion about month back. I did contact the ombudsman as advised by one of you ebayers well to my surprise it turned out in my favour more than expected. I hoped for at least part of my money back, actu...

Click & send,no item?

I haven't used C & S for a while and just logged in to prepare a parcel for postage and it's telling me: No record found. Any ideas why it's not picking up my item?

online auction

Hi evryone I am trying to list an item but the option for online auction or buy it now is stuck on the buy it now option and it won't seem to change why? It has happened before but this time it just won't change back.