Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Email from Paypal

I have now received two of these emails from Paypal (service@paypal.com.au) and have no idea what I am supposed to do. It says: Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). Instant Payment Notifications sent to th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

automatic relists

With the new seller hub, i cant see if automatic relists are on my listings? is there anyway we can see that like the old version? or has ebay stopped the automatic relists? Thanks for your help

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is PayPal holding my money

I recently listed 7 items for sale and I have posted 6 of them (1 awaiting payment). When I logged into PayPal it says my money is on hold. I added tracking numbers to all 6 - why is it holding my money for 21 days? It seems unfair that I had to pay ...

Selling our caravan, we had over 300 views and, at time of auction's end, there were 136 watchers, h

Selling our caravan, we had over 3000 views and, near auction's end, there were 136 watchers, however, when a potential buyer looked, there was a red notice saying, 'This item has been sold'. It hadn't been sold and we are wondering if potential buye...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is acceptable postage cost?

I recently sold an item to user with ID REMOVED . Feed this person left me was positive yet, comment was rather interesting. Comment was; "Good seller, accurate description, only have issue with the shipping prices..." I replied "Postage was $7.95+ 8...

• 16 replies
  • 2 Helpful

eBay Plus and Postage Refunds

Had an interesting case today where a buyer purchased 3 separate items, each with a postage cost of $10.00 - total postage paid by customer $30.00. As per normal, once we packaged the order and calculated the postage, we refunded the buyer the differ...

Deleting unsold item

ebay has just re-listed an unsold item for the fourth time. Am I being charged fees for this as normally there is only one free re-list. It used to be easy to delete an item as it was an option on the 'revision' process. Now I can't find out how I de...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HUGE postage label

I just printed a postage label, and it came out huge, (5"x7" or 13x18cms) approx. anyone else having this problem? This has never happened before, and I haven't changed any of my settings, printer or otherwise. Luckily my parcel is big, but this size...

Cannot view my own listing that is live

I set a listing live yesterday. When I click on it from my Listings page, it says the item is for sale (ie. listed). But when I search by the ID number or any of the search terms, it's not coming up. Could someone check if they can see this listing? ...

Invoice Adjustment

So, I've sold an item and buyer wants to pick up. That's fine. But she couldn't find "Local Pick Up" through checkout. It is there. Now, I've gone to the item order, click send invoice to bring up the order page and try to delete postage and leave pi...

Can you see my listings?

hi all, I've just moved house and had my shop on holiday mode for a few days.I've turned it off about 20 mins ago, but nothing comes up when I look at my storefront. How long does it take for things to get up and running again?