Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Deleting unsold item

ebay has just re-listed an unsold item for the fourth time. Am I being charged fees for this as normally there is only one free re-list. It used to be easy to delete an item as it was an option on the 'revision' process. Now I can't find out how I de...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HUGE postage label

I just printed a postage label, and it came out huge, (5"x7" or 13x18cms) approx. anyone else having this problem? This has never happened before, and I haven't changed any of my settings, printer or otherwise. Luckily my parcel is big, but this size...

Cannot view my own listing that is live

I set a listing live yesterday. When I click on it from my Listings page, it says the item is for sale (ie. listed). But when I search by the ID number or any of the search terms, it's not coming up. Could someone check if they can see this listing? ...

Invoice Adjustment

So, I've sold an item and buyer wants to pick up. That's fine. But she couldn't find "Local Pick Up" through checkout. It is there. Now, I've gone to the item order, click send invoice to bring up the order page and try to delete postage and leave pi...

Can you see my listings?

hi all, I've just moved house and had my shop on holiday mode for a few days.I've turned it off about 20 mins ago, but nothing comes up when I look at my storefront. How long does it take for things to get up and running again?

ebay and paypal hold on money

Hello, Ebay and Paypal have placed holds on all my money for up to 21 days or sometimes more which is making it impossible for me to send my items I sold off in time because I am on a disability Pension which means I dont have spare money for postage...

• 32 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! draft listing

Hi, rookie question. Ive used my free listings entitlement. When I have done a few listing drafts- ie listing made but saved to finish later- I am getting a listing fee stated on the draft.Question is- will that fee be charged if i dont complete and ...

Seller Hub

Am very interested to learn people's opinions about seller hub, seeing that it's soon to be foisted upon us. Any contributions (at your leisure) re pros and cons would be greatly appreciated. TIA

• 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer refund request

How can I contest the legitimacy of a buyer refund request especially if it seems to be a blatant money grab?

Seller Hub - Archived Items

I'm loathing this Seller Hub, particularly using Safari on the iPad. just to get to the forum boards I have to click out of the page whereas before it was always at the bottom of the page. ive just gone looking for an archived sold item and there is ...