Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Removing Click & Collect Option

I would like to remove the click and collect at BIG W option from all my listings. As many of the products I sell are available in Big W there is zero benefit to me in asking my sellers to go there to collect them!\ Is this possible? I darent ring th...

How to cancel a sale without getting defect?

I offer free postage on some items within Australia and do not sell to International buyers anymore. I have just had a new buyer from Egypt purchase and it is showing as free postage. They could easily buy the same item in Cairo...like I did! How do ...

new seller after information

Hi, I'm new to selling on ebay. I listed an item as pickup only as it was too big/hard to post (large tent) Had a buyer message me asking if it was complete ect? i replied saying yes. Buyer then purchased the item. After the purchase, i messaged the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Hub

So looks like we no longer have a choice: Hello, At eBay, we’re continuing to make significant investments into our best tools and resources. That’s why starting in August 2018, if you’re currently using Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro, you wi...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sending items as a large letter.

Ok so Ive started selling small light items, Ive done my research and seen that everyone else is selling the same thing as a large letter or stamp mail in a padded envelope. Go into the post office today to post an item and see how many "stamps" ill ...

store password

How do I store my Ebay password so that I do not have to put it in everytime I acccess Ebay? Appreciate any help.Thank you, Patricia.

Aus post have potentially lost the parcel, not sure what to do

Hi everyone, I sent an item via express post on the 3/7 from Perth to West Ryde, Sydney. It arrived in The Chullora sort facility on the 4/7 and has been no updates since. I have an investigation through Aus post and they cannot validate it's locatio...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Used male underwear & swimwear - Isn't this banned?

I was browsing Limited Editions (auction only in AU) in Collectables & came across a number of ads for used male underwear gstrings jockstraps & swimwear. I thought this was a banned category? Check out title line #gayINTERST. The bulk of the ads sta...

• 25 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Dealing with unwarranted FB.

I receivedmy first bad feedback today out of 300! It irks me that a buyer can say untruths and give negative feedback without being accountable. For my example, see my last FB entry from a seller.

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Postage Label FORMAT !!!!!!

As from yesterday when I go to print a new postage label their is a totally new format. And not a good one at that!!!. I am unable to get to the correct postage amount with the format and the options to do so are not there. Have I missed something an...