Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item damaged awaiting assessment, delivered

I sent a parcel, it was due for delivery yesterday, then 17 minutes later "item damaged, awaiting assessment" Then an hour later "delivered". No word from the buyer. Can someone tell me what all this means? It seems like the delivery driver has damag...

I SELL A ITEM PICK UP ONLY IN QLD A PERSON BUYS FROM SYDNEY AND THEN DECIDES OH THATS LIKE NO WHERE

NEAR ME SO EBAY DECIDES ITS MY PROBLEM, LIKE WHY AM STOPPING THE LISTING, WHY THEY DONT CHARGE THE PERSON ALL THE FEES THAT CAUSED THIS AS THEY SHOULD HAVE NOT EVEN BID ON THE ITEM AND ASK THEM WHATS GOING ON AND PAY ME THE FOR ALL THE EFFORT IVE PUT...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fulfilment Partner

is this like a pitney blows lite?send your stuff to the fulfilment partner to do what you do by yourself now, eg: post the item to the buyer.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Auto relist now relists 8 times instead of 3

Just spoke to ebay support and was informed the there is a permanent change to the number of times Auto relist will relist for free. Now: Automatically relist this item up to 8 times if it doesn't sell

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New rubbish on listings

What is all of this new rubbish on listings? Custom bundle and bundle description. Domestic product (or not) and applicable regions Moodified item and description.

• 23 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Is there a seller archive?

I sold some items last year and have recently acquired some more of the same thing. Can I retrieve the old listing to save myself having to write the blurb again and take new photos? eBay says it can't find it when I try to retrieve the listing throu...

How to Change Name on Invoices / Packing Slips etc

This came up a while ago, and I remember there was a good deal of investigating to figure out how to do it, but none of us could at the time - however, I just cracked it so thought I'd share in case others still want to know how. (Have been busy toda...

Resolved! good till cancelled listings

I only use free lisitngs these days. Had 10 items autorelisted which were on good till cancelled and was charged $1.65 each item. Am sure this has not happened before. I thought GTC was gtc until your freebies ran out of date. Isnt this the case? Wil...

Resolved! How to find a seller

How do i find a seller these days? The old search facility doesn't seem to be there? TIA.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item/seller Location exploitation

Never posted here before and a Google search revealed this has been going on for years and is getting possessively worse. You have to understand the frustration here as a buyer. Every time I look for an item I have to sift through hundreds of Chinese...

• 15 replies
  • 5 Helpful