Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is there a seller archive?

I sold some items last year and have recently acquired some more of the same thing. Can I retrieve the old listing to save myself having to write the blurb again and take new photos? eBay says it can't find it when I try to retrieve the listing throu...

How to Change Name on Invoices / Packing Slips etc

This came up a while ago, and I remember there was a good deal of investigating to figure out how to do it, but none of us could at the time - however, I just cracked it so thought I'd share in case others still want to know how. (Have been busy toda...

Resolved! good till cancelled listings

I only use free lisitngs these days. Had 10 items autorelisted which were on good till cancelled and was charged $1.65 each item. Am sure this has not happened before. I thought GTC was gtc until your freebies ran out of date. Isnt this the case? Wil...

Resolved! How to find a seller

How do i find a seller these days? The old search facility doesn't seem to be there? TIA.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item/seller Location exploitation

Never posted here before and a Google search revealed this has been going on for years and is getting possessively worse. You have to understand the frustration here as a buyer. Every time I look for an item I have to sift through hundreds of Chinese...

• 15 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer ignored pick up instructions

I advertised a large furniture item , gave the measurements & said 2 people were needed to take it.Buyer said hubby would pick it up after 5pm or she would at 9am. I replied it needed 2 people.Hubby arrived alone.Noticed antique items on the porch ne...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Why does eBay prevent sellers who don't get paid, from leaving negative feedback on the buyer

The whole process is ridiculous. I set an item for immediate payment, spend my time negotiating with the buyer who wants it cheaper, he fails to pay. I have to wait 4 days to open the unpaid item case, 4 more days to close the case so now my item has...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What's with this idiot new link system ?

In the good old days ( like weeks ago ) you could click the link providedin your email ( or PayPal record ) and be taken directly to YOUR sold item.Now it's to a 'similar' current item from another seller.There must be a big tree near ebay HQ.An eart...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Helpful

seller protection how do you get it.

we use EBAY online labels which supply tracking automatically , the tracking leaves our local post office , shows online Australia Post tracking .then shows it arrivaled Interstate , then no more tacking , customer request where is his item , we plac...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Very nice overnight sales

....but on another couple of platforms where I’ve noticed not just a few, quite a lot of other eBay sellers, or ex-eBay sellers. Quite a number too, now have their own websites, which no doubt they are directing traffic to generally, but especially a...

Cash only pickup

In my listing i put CASH only as my condition of sales. As ebay rules everybody should offer paypal(among 3 options) as a payment method. In my listing goods are only for pickup, no postage. If customer denied to pay cash and like to pay through payp...

• 53 replies
  • 2 Helpful

eBay buyer refuse pay to PayPal for pick up?

eBay buyer want COD to pick up? I said No COD due fail to date & time to pick up at my place? Because I was waiting long relay SMS text message from eBay buyer cause very tried and fast sleep happened at home include my mobile battery dead? Until I h...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

when did the click and collect collection points change?

When I look it has no Woolworths Supermarkets. ParcelPoint locations are only coming up + Big W. I did a search and can't find any notification. I put up with it as I saw there was a need (I figure 1 in a 100+ used it ! ) but really don't see the poi...

ebay Stupid Beyond Belief

as if the incredibly stupid new seller dashboard isnt bad enough.. now we see that ebay in all thier wisdom have defaulted the sold item tracking number input back to the watched items list.. WHAT THE !!??.. of course ebay officials couldnt have the ...