Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return Request

I sold some thongs a few weeks ago and got a return request the other day which says 'Item Not as Described' and her messaged added says she can't wear them.They were brand new as described and they were the size that they were described as, so I don...

Selling on Ebay through a FB business page.

I've just started looking into setting up my own FB business selling page. Seems fairly straightforward, but I haven't gone through all the steps yet.I see there is a button you can add called "SHOP NOW" which can link you to a URL (so I guess Ebay s...

How many DVDs

Hi everyone! We don't get to at home so I buy and sell a lot of DVDs I have been selling individually but I'm thinking that I can do bulk lots if I know how many will fit into the 500g, 3kg & 5kg pre paid post satchels. I don't live in town or close ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Store Discount Promotion Not Working?

Good Morning to all - Happy Mothers day to those that it applies. I know there are issues with store markdown promotions but not normally discount sales storewide. Thought I would do one for Mothers Day and it does not appear to be working. Get past ...

Turbo Lister Ends June 2017 So This Seems To Be The Alternitive

Turbo Lister Ends June 2017 So This Seems To Be The Alternative Please note this is my opinion only others may differ but everyone to their own. I have been a user of TL for about 10 years and was very saddened to hear that eBay were moth balling it ...

Buyer asking for refund because of app associated with item

I sold two indoor security cameras on Ebay. The cameras work alongside an android app deveoped by the makers of the camera. The cameras were brand new, an unwanted gift. So a buyer wins the auction and opens up the cameras, so far so good but now app...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FVF on postage

I was considering selling a large part of my collection on Ebay and not really sold much for a long time now. When I checked I found out that my FVF is now consisting of a percentage of the final cost ( fair enough as this is where Ebay earns its mon...

MyEbay.BIZ.USER_NOTE_MARKDOWN_ERROR

MyEbay.BIZ.USER_NOTE_MARKDOWN_ERROR DATED TODAY MAY 10th, 2018 I am receiving this message on a listing ending tonight. I read several messages from years ago. What does this mean and how do I fix the problem. Pleases HelpSincerely,TerriHere_Now_Grea...

eBay messages now coming to junk mail !

Over the last 2 weeks my eBay messages (not sale confirmations) have been appearing in my junk mail.Has anyone else had the same ?? I hardly have my eBay home page open anymore due to lack of sales, currently trending around one sale per week, so rel...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

$10 eBay Voucher- PL Lite

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/6366 Offer ends 23 May 2018, fixed price format only and limit of 1 voucher per person. but it seems you have to use all of the 40 monthly free listing after that first fixed price listing will be counted as pro...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to deal with buyer not giving feedback?

Just wondering why do some buyers not give feedback well after the item is delivered and after you gave good feedback? Also without being annoying how do i get them to give feedback when they haven't already?

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful