Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paying into wrong account

Hi i just looked at my payout schedule which is Tommorrow but i dont recognise the account its going into and its going in tonight how do i stop this please

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! INR request for an item buyer hasn't collected from LPO

As the title says, buyer has opened an INR for an item that's awaiting collection from their post office. The item has been awaiting collection for just under 4 weeks and only now contacts me. I've updated tracking to the INR request, but as I haven'...

Being careful when uploading reports (uploading listings)

Community Tip: Make sure you select the absolutely correct file when uploading reports because once you select the file there's no way to stop it processing. - - - I went to upload a single listing using the 'Reports' function, using the usual file u...

Problems when sending an invoice,

Hi, I have recently sold an item on eBay and the buyer has requested an invoice to be sent, I tried to send this invoice by selecting send invoice but I am recieving an error message saying:WarningThe following critical errors have occurred:A system ...

Would this possibly be a scammer buyer?

Hi, Posting it here to find out anybody is facing the same issue. We've just received an order. The buyer sent a note asking us to inform the Aus Post to keep the items in a safe place as they might not be home. That alerts us as nobody has asked us ...

Refund of Postage only

My buyer in China has notified me that the item she bought was damaged in transit. Photos provided. She is requesting a refund of the postage only as it will cost too much to return the item. The item was $35, Postage $71. How do I manage this?

Payout

Can someone tell me how long I have to wait to receive 'payout' for an item I have sold? Also, is payout the only way to receive payments now on Facebook?Is Paypal no longer used?Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! creating invoice

a buyer has requested an invoice for several items, but has not purchased yet.ihow do i create an invoicecheers ron

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cash on pick-up; PayPal for pick-up; Inspect pick-up items; PayPal protection for pickup items

In lieu of replying to an old thread which has recently been bumped (and which contains old outdated information that's no longer correct), starting a new thread with current information seemed like a good idea. eBay's help page for Buying with local...

Number of Watchers?

Since when, when you go to send offers to watchers - it doesn't tell you how many their are?? Only 'this offer will be sent to all watchers'.