Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Missleading locations

I have noticed items that say Australia but are in fact overseas and that is a form of misleading information and intention to Deceive buyers

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Personal detail verification

Hi. I sold my first item on ebay and now my payment is on hold due to personal information that they cannot verify. I have tried multiple times, but without fail. How can I get ebay to verify my information or are they conveniently trying to hold my ...

Feedback

Hi All. Trying to leave negative feedback for a non-contact purchaser but it is not an option in Feedback.Any help appreciated

Resolved! Not happy need help

I had an item for sale $100 and buy it now $200 now all of a sudden get message item sold for $100 and something how can this be 275908771822 item number i am very angry i had no internet now that i have i see this not fair.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

QR code

Hi i sold a fridge and E-Bay ask me for a QR code from the Bayer i have the code and what i do with that?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

can i make a complaint

i sold a riviera guitar ref 275888772723 i posted the guitar and it was received - the customer complained about lat postage which wasn't the case - as a result of this eBay refunded the money to the customer - this seems grossly unfair and the custo...

Payout

I didn’t get paid the full amount. Can anyone help me?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Rampant Shilling That eBay Ignores

Does eBay ignore traders who shill ? It took me 10 MINUTES with ZERO system access to identify a trader who (I suspect) has placed 170 shill bids in the last 30 days all for items worth a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars. ... yet eBay do...

Resolved! How do I select an eBay postage policy and Aus Post policy for 125-250g Large Letters?

Hi I usually post 500g to 1KG boxes, but there are some small items I want to do in padded mailers. Something like these that fit the 125g-250g Aus post policy: https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313&_nkw=padded+mail...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage rate tables Error

Are Postage Rate Tables no longer supported for Australia? I can still access the editor but if I try to change any rates I just get a red "error' message at the top. This is the link I have for editing the rates:https://www.ebay.com.au/ship/rt/ I ca...

eBay overcharges by charging final value fees on GST

I have read many people complain about overcharging here only to be told that it's all correct and legal no matter how unfair it might seem; I would be happy for someone to point out if and how that applies to the following situation because I simply...

Buyer Inputting Incorrect address. Package lost

Hi all, I'd like to know where the responsibility lies when you download an automated potage slip from Ebay to send a package that you are selling. The package has the address that the buyer has input into Ebay and is a tracked package. The package i...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful