Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

combine postage

Hello I have a customer who has two of the same items in his cart. I have agreed to give me a small discount on the total price. How does he request an invoice so i can change the total amount owing before he makes payment. Thank you, Sonja

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Caravan going for a song..??

Someone has listed a Jayco 2007 caravan on my local buy, swap, sell. I contacted the person as it is so cheap - really too cheap. She emailed with a story, which may be genuine, saying husband tragically killed. She left for Alice Springs with new tr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delaying payment from a Buyer

A buyer has purchased two items which are now due for payment.They are bidding on a third item and I am happy to delay payment of the first two until bidding is over for the third item.If they are successful at bidding this will enable payment by one...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Leaving - Ebay randomly holding funds

I've finally hit breaking point. As a small eBay seller, I'm tired of the new emerging patterns I see of eBay randomly holding funds after a sale.With a 100% track record and 10 plus years of selling, I'm tired of being treated like trash.I have also...

Payment.

I recently sold a camera on ebay and everything was good until ebay said as I had not sold anything for a while they would with hold my money. Now I have been using ebay for many years and for them to say they would hold my money for three weeks has ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay sale to the UK

Hi, I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this. I have a buyer in the UK who has had every ebay message thrown at her when she has tried to buy from me. We have dealt with them , rung ebay, relisted the item, changed postage options even though I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer Not Rating Seller?

I recently sold an item to a buyer, which was confirmedas delivered—with the tracking note—two weeks ago.A week ago, I contacted the buyer to ensure they werehappy with the item, and politely suggested they leaveme a 5-star positive rating. I have ye...

Overseas Sales - There has to be a better way!

First post on this forum. (All $ AU) So I found a rare Japanese DVD for $2.00. It sold for $25.00 + $16.50 shipping to an Italian buyer. The Buyer was also charged $9.13 VAT. So he is all in for $50.63. EBay fees $7.64, Advertising $6.13. Australia P...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to cancel a return request

I inadvertently selected the return button. How do I cancel this request? I simply need to pay the buyer for a new belt on the washing machine.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Negative Feedback ON eBay

I note, as is seemingly the case EVERYWHERE these days, that it is impossible to leave feedback, negative or otherwise ON eBay.comNow don't get confused here. I mean NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ABOUT EBAY!!Everyone can leave any feedback they want on the buyer...