Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Number of Watchers?

Since when, when you go to send offers to watchers - it doesn't tell you how many their are?? Only 'this offer will be sent to all watchers'.

Ebay engaging in unethical business practices

My payouts are set for daily payouts. Yet when a customer purchases an item from me and makes payment on the 31st of July, ebay tricks me into thinking it has made the funds available to me on the 1st of Aug as per the screenshot below and then breac...

Screenshot_20230802_111756_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20230802_111816_eBay.png
User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return request for book buyer claims was 'not as described'

Morning all,After years on ebay, I've got my first return request. I sold a book which I had listed as 'Good'. In the item description I had noted all the faults which included highlighting to a specific number of pages. The buyer has requested a ret...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am having problems linking my Comm Bank account

I have linked at Mastercard for payments but I am having problems linking my Bank Account. I keep getting an error message to say that their is a problem with my name but this field cannot be updated. What do I need to do to clear this error and link...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling, the laws, liability and responsibility

Hi everyone I recently (we’ll still am) having an issue with a buyer who I believe is abusing the “money back guarantee” that eBay offer. In an effort to clarify where I stand legally I’ve been looking through the eBay user terms and conditions and t...

• 45 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Leaving feedback

Why can’t I as a seller leave negative feedback on a buyer that did not pay for an item and also did not even communicate with me??

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sendle 250gram - Does it work for you?

Hi all Anytime i pick the Sendle 250gram parcel it just says that it can not gernerate or print or something. But then if i click on the sendle parcel - Not the 25gram but the next one up - It works fine. Question is:Does the 250gram thing work for a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

KYCremedy link to upload ID info does not work

I have been emailed to update my ID info, for the last 2 months i have tried going via the Selling Overview link and link within the email to login and update - the link goes to kycremedy.ebay... it never loads yet i receive an email from ebay saying...

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cancelling an order

Good afternoon eBay brains! I have just had a request from a buyer (item bought and paid for) to cancel the order. I have searched everywhere for the correct cancellation request and simply can't find it. Would someone please point me in the right di...

combine postage

Hello I have a customer who has two of the same items in his cart. I have agreed to give me a small discount on the total price. How does he request an invoice so i can change the total amount owing before he makes payment. Thank you, Sonja

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Caravan going for a song..??

Someone has listed a Jayco 2007 caravan on my local buy, swap, sell. I contacted the person as it is so cheap - really too cheap. She emailed with a story, which may be genuine, saying husband tragically killed. She left for Alice Springs with new tr...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delaying payment from a Buyer

A buyer has purchased two items which are now due for payment.They are bidding on a third item and I am happy to delay payment of the first two until bidding is over for the third item.If they are successful at bidding this will enable payment by one...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful