Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is proof of damage required?

Hi there Really appreciate some advice on this one. A buyer emailed me and asked for a full refund because the item I sent was broken in transit. I responded with 'no worries, apologies, please send me a photo of the damaged item and I will supply a ...

Paypal still withholding money after item has been delivered

I have recently made a $400 dollar sale on ebay where the pament has been done trhough paypal. The item was delivered yesterday as can be seen through the tracking information but the payment is still been witheld from me. Does anyone know how i can ...

re-stocking fee for returns

Hi there,There doesn't seem to be anyway to process the reduction of a re-stocking fee from a refund. The 2 options are item cost refund or item and postage refund. Is there any point in listing a re-stocking on the listing if it is not really able t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Compensation from ebay

I was banned by ebay last week for 7 days for trying to sell outside of ebay for the following message to a customer enquiry, this is the exact quote: "Hi there,There are 2 options to pay without the freight. Both options will require you to buy thro...

Buyer claiming didn’t pay but did?

Odd one- sold an item two weeks ago. Buyer took 10 days to pay with two prompts and one private message from me to her asking if all is ok.I got no response but then I get the payment through to PayPal and notification from eBay to post.I’ve now post...

Resolved! refund requested

Sold an $500 item to USA with $100 shipping; zero FB buyer, account opened the same day.Today I have a message asking for refund because they do not like some details, although there were detailed pics and description. Sort of equivalent to saying "o...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

need help with turbo lister

When I try to list some items from turbo lister I get the message that this item been deleted or you are not the seller. Only a few of my items can be listed. When I click on activity log I get the message listing designer is no longer available. Wha...

How Rude

This has come up on other like forums and opinion is divided. We've never, before now, had an issue with it. Basically I keep in close contact with our customers in this order, briefly .... thank them for their purchase and advise when it will be shi...

Sales crash since the big A opened.

Anyone else ?? I have 2 other accounts that were ticking along but the sales have slowly dropped off over the last couple of weeks getting 20 -30 sales a week. This week however I have not had one sale - even lookers are down. For the first time in a...

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

advice to all sellers.

Hi,just recently I purchase goods that never arrived.I am a seller myself and I believe in making contact firstly,I have always refunded straight away to my buyers if what they purchased doesnt turnup,for the sake of loosing say 10 dollars it is well...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Photo editing with text UNDER photo

Good afternoon eBaysians, I hope you can help. We have a mailing list and send out the occasional half a dozen items with text descriptions. Currently using Google Photos, but you can only insert text above ALL the photos. I'm looking for a photo edi...

PayPal declined customer payment

Just logged into my PayPal to withdraw my funds & noticed a customer had tried to purchase an item 3 times & each time PP have refused the payment. I certainly didn't decline it. Has anyone else had this happen?