Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

advice to all sellers.

Hi,just recently I purchase goods that never arrived.I am a seller myself and I believe in making contact firstly,I have always refunded straight away to my buyers if what they purchased doesnt turnup,for the sake of loosing say 10 dollars it is well...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Photo editing with text UNDER photo

Good afternoon eBaysians, I hope you can help. We have a mailing list and send out the occasional half a dozen items with text descriptions. Currently using Google Photos, but you can only insert text above ALL the photos. I'm looking for a photo edi...

PayPal declined customer payment

Just logged into my PayPal to withdraw my funds & noticed a customer had tried to purchase an item 3 times & each time PP have refused the payment. I certainly didn't decline it. Has anyone else had this happen?

Free Returns

I have just come across this when logging into ebay... Ebay offering free returns for almost everything. https://pages2.ebay.com.au/free-returns I offer returns on my listings for change of mind, doesn't fit etc... with buyer to pay return shipping. ...

Seller protection for missing parcel with tracking

Can someone refresh my memory on seller protection when a tracked parcel is lost in Australia Post network. The parcel was sent mid November from metro Melbourne to country Victoria. Tracking shows it was initially sent to Queensland (?) and arrived ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

markdown manager

After numerous tries to chat to someone at ebay I have found out the following. If you have a sale in markdown manager that ends you have to wait 7 days until you can start another markdown sale that will include those items. Now for someone like me ...

List as many items as you can for FREE untul 6 Dec

List as many items as you can for FREE Pay no Insertion Fees on any items you list until 6 Dec! T&Cs apply.opens in a new window or tab Start:4 Dec 2017 at 12:00am AEDTEnd:6 Dec 2017 at 11:59pm AEDT https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/5938

How many draft items can I have in ebay

Hi, does anyone know how many draft items I can have in ebay and how long can I keep them as drafts before making them live. I have been through the Seller Centre and can't seem to find an answer to this.I am doing house renovations and can't always ...

Resolved! water mark pictures - yes or no?

Having spent a lot of time taking all text and watermarks off my pictures, Ebay has no reversed the policy on watermarks. It is advising sellers to not put watermarks on, but what is the general concensus out there?