Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

drop in sales

Has anyone noticed a dramatic drop in veiws and sales in the past 7 days?I have noticed the veiws on my items have slowed and my sales have more than halved. This has happened suddenly. I have also noticed my items are hard to find when I am doing a ...

Buyer from a location I don't post to

I have a listing which has the international postage option, but only to select locations. Even so, the buyer for said listing is from Argentina even though I have excluded 'South America' and every country in it from my listing AND ticked the 'block...

3 free re-lists disappeared

I scheduled about 20 CDs and LPs to start listing on the 1st November. I used templates which contained the option to automatically relist the items three times for free. Tonight I used my CD template two list a couple of CDs but the relisting option...

Return help

I'm hoping someone can give me advice regarding a return.The buyer opened a return on Oct 31st before they even received the item (see below). Reason for return- Ordered by mistakeComments- Hi, someone has gone to my Paypal, and Ebay account and orde...

lost parcel

I sent a parcel to a buyer in NSW at the end of October with signature on delivery. The day after I sent it the buyer contacted me and said that they had the wrong address on their Ebay and Paypal accounts as they had moved and could I sernd it to th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anchor Store - Dedicated Support Team - How do I contact??

Any one got any idea how to contact the dedicated customer support team that anchor stores get (which I have). Live support wasn't sure at first what it was but found this email DL-eBay-AU-CS-Managed@tpa.ebay.com, I have emailed that address 4 times ...

Refunds using Paypal

I have given somone their refund using Paypal as I was having trouble doing it on Ebay. How do make it clear on Ebay that I have done the refund as Ebay is asking me to do the refund when I've already done it. I want to close the case.

Account restricted

Hi I have a problem and need some advise from a computer expert. My account has been restricted for providing the customer my email address. Now I understand you are not supposed to do this it's a big no no.My problem is that I never provided my emai...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer wants a refund

Item no 122724290844Listed as item as grey. Pictures (IMO) are clearly grey. Jacket has grey buttons. Buyer is claiming jacket is black which it is not. If it was black it would have black buttons on the front and cuffs which are grey.So where do I s...

Why don't my listings show up in search results and my eBay store?

Now I listed about 1,215 items on eBay AU and also opened eBay AU shop. I did a search on the item, using various words from the title, as well as the entire title exactly as listed, and still they do not show up. I can see my listings on my AU store...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer questions/seller answers displayed for other potential buyers to read Questions to answer NOT!

A potential buyer asked a question about an item (car) I have up for auction. I answered and selected 'post question/response for others to see' or whatever it says. I then went into the listing to check it. When it wasn't there below the description...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful