Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Markdown Manager

Hello there, I marked down every item in my store, it worked, great. However, with every new listing the markdown is not being applied. Fair enough. So I go into Markdown Manager and mark the ones I also want discounted, go through the T&Cs page, cli...

Oh, my ribs...

Just received a promotional e-mail from eBay - laughed so hard my sides are sore! If you believe that, eBay has a special this week on beach-front properties in Alice Springs... Given the sort of things which they let buyers get away with, it begs th...

eBay Seller Protection.jpg

Who's good at Maths

I have an offer for 75% off FVFs. Could anyone tell me at what point (Cost of potentially sold items) it becomes worse value than the $1 FVFs? Sorry, the old grey matter isn't as good as it used to be! TIA

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Very Quiet

How is everyone faring during this Christmas Season? I hope you are doing well. Its our first season and we didn't known what to expect, but it seems very quiet for this time of year, but looking at eBay stats for our particular items under the broad...

Resolved! Is proof of damage required?

Hi there Really appreciate some advice on this one. A buyer emailed me and asked for a full refund because the item I sent was broken in transit. I responded with 'no worries, apologies, please send me a photo of the damaged item and I will supply a ...

Paypal still withholding money after item has been delivered

I have recently made a $400 dollar sale on ebay where the pament has been done trhough paypal. The item was delivered yesterday as can be seen through the tracking information but the payment is still been witheld from me. Does anyone know how i can ...

re-stocking fee for returns

Hi there,There doesn't seem to be anyway to process the reduction of a re-stocking fee from a refund. The 2 options are item cost refund or item and postage refund. Is there any point in listing a re-stocking on the listing if it is not really able t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Compensation from ebay

I was banned by ebay last week for 7 days for trying to sell outside of ebay for the following message to a customer enquiry, this is the exact quote: "Hi there,There are 2 options to pay without the freight. Both options will require you to buy thro...

Buyer claiming didn’t pay but did?

Odd one- sold an item two weeks ago. Buyer took 10 days to pay with two prompts and one private message from me to her asking if all is ok.I got no response but then I get the payment through to PayPal and notification from eBay to post.I’ve now post...

Resolved! refund requested

Sold an $500 item to USA with $100 shipping; zero FB buyer, account opened the same day.Today I have a message asking for refund because they do not like some details, although there were detailed pics and description. Sort of equivalent to saying "o...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

need help with turbo lister

When I try to list some items from turbo lister I get the message that this item been deleted or you are not the seller. Only a few of my items can be listed. When I click on activity log I get the message listing designer is no longer available. Wha...

How Rude

This has come up on other like forums and opinion is divided. We've never, before now, had an issue with it. Basically I keep in close contact with our customers in this order, briefly .... thank them for their purchase and advise when it will be shi...

Sales crash since the big A opened.

Anyone else ?? I have 2 other accounts that were ticking along but the sales have slowly dropped off over the last couple of weeks getting 20 -30 sales a week. This week however I have not had one sale - even lookers are down. For the first time in a...

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful