Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

INSIDIOUS SELLERS AROUND CHRISTMAS

Your customer service is a joke; is their any wonder why your outcomes are consistently 'horse **bleep**' in nature.We couldn't care less what you deduce any more. What you induce, in any scenario is always flawed. You makes us so angry, we dont take...

Resolved! I changed my selling page by accident

I clicked on a line on my selling page by mistake and now I have a very simple page which does not show my templates and simply asks for the name of the item I am selling. Below this are a number of promotional offers. How do I get back to my previou...

Why can't I leave negative feedback for a buyer that didn't pay?

Ebay should change their policy's about non paying buyers.I can not leave a negative feedback for a non paying buyer.Ebay live chat told me they will keep their eye on that non paying buyer but they still get to keep their 100% good feedback.WHY I th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Selling Manager has disappeared

Can anyone please help? I am subscribed to 'Selling Manager' but it has disappeared fron down the left hand side of my screen and I have no way to access it. I can only get to 'All Selling'. I double checked and my subscription to it is still active.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stuck in Customs

....Jakarta since 4 Dec. I've done all that one would usually do - checked My Post account for tracking details - advised the buyer - spoken to my local PO who say get the buyer to make a request/claim on Customs Jakarta - advised the buyer and apolo...

Why would my blocked buyers list have all I.D.'s removed with the exception of two names

I just went into my blocked buyers list and there were only two I.D.'s on it. There was a line of computer language in there as well.Who would remove all the names from there? Here am I thinking all is well and there is adequate protection from those...

Resolved! Is it ok to take a break from selling and cancel listings for the holidays

I would like to take a break over the holidays and cancel my listings, but I have to select a reason, and there are no options, for "I'm going on holidays". Does eBay frown upon cancelling listings? I can't say the item is no longer available, as I w...

Buyer unable to request total

I have a customer who would like to purchase multiple items, but on adding them to her cart, she does not have the 'request total' option.I have my settings set to combine postage.Does anyone know why the 'request total' option would be unavailable &...

Going Away - Cancel listings or open a store?

Hi there, I need to go away shortly and am wondering what my options are. I currently have just under 200 listings. I might be able to get someone in the family to complete any sales whilst I am away. However if they are not able to do this am I stil...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not received claims for Xmas

Just received 2 item not received claims even though the items are on their way and will no doubt be received before Christmas. Between eBay's ridiculous estimated delivery dates and the number of parcels AP have to deliver at this time of year, it i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Get 75% off Final Value Fees

Does anyone know how long this promotion runs for? It'sprobably invitation only but here is the link https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/5810

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Relist 3 Times....Relist 4 Times?

I've noticed that when I list an item, it mostly gives me the option to Relist 3 times, but occasionally it says Relist 4 times. Does anyone know if there is a reason for the difference?

Missing parcel buyer has lodged enquiry

On my selling account I have a parcel stuck in limbo.. Hasn't moved since being lodged over the counter 9 days ago . I often check the tracking numbers to see if they have arrived. I noticed my buyer has lodged an inquiry with AP but hasn't contacted...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this weird?

I just had the same buyer purchase and pay for 3 separater items using 3 different ID's all created today. Why would you do this??

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful