Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Global Shipping Program

Just saw this on a listing from the US,?:| No additional import charges at delivery! This item will be posted through the Global Posting Program and includes international tracking. Hopefully they don't bring that in here for the sellers that post in...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My account has been restricted on 3 consecutive times. Lol Getting over their childish games!!!

This is just a vent really as I'm fed up with eBay's childish games.MY account was first restricted for three day, as I was accused for selling outside of eBay. Of course they had zero proof, only that i gave someone my phone number is a message they...

• 19 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Is it safe to send PayPal linked email?

Is it safe to send PayPal linked email?Hi, I'm trying to sell an item on eBay and received a message from a buyer offering 125% ($200 instead of $140 + $10 domestic postage within Australia) of the buy it now price if I would ship internationally to ...

Resolved! Bulk change handling time only?

Going on annual leave this afternoon, and I'm wanting to change the handling time of all our company's items, but can't find a simple way of doing it in Seller Hub - only way I can find is to load them all as a bulk edit, and select "Change postage";...

Be Aware of Fraud.

I current list an item on Ebay which is my camera that cost $1700aud. For less than an hour I received a message about a buyer and offer $100 extra. Most of the time they would offer less of the price. The price would attract the seller. But definetl...

Why can't people read / comprehend anymore?

I have some items listed as "Local pickup only"- written multiple times, and in red. These are very heavy or very fragile and I have had problems sending these before, but I usually find a local buyer. I have lost count of the "I know you have local ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

INSIDIOUS SELLERS AROUND CHRISTMAS

Your customer service is a joke; is their any wonder why your outcomes are consistently 'horse **bleep**' in nature.We couldn't care less what you deduce any more. What you induce, in any scenario is always flawed. You makes us so angry, we dont take...

Resolved! I changed my selling page by accident

I clicked on a line on my selling page by mistake and now I have a very simple page which does not show my templates and simply asks for the name of the item I am selling. Below this are a number of promotional offers. How do I get back to my previou...

Why can't I leave negative feedback for a buyer that didn't pay?

Ebay should change their policy's about non paying buyers.I can not leave a negative feedback for a non paying buyer.Ebay live chat told me they will keep their eye on that non paying buyer but they still get to keep their 100% good feedback.WHY I th...

• 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Selling Manager has disappeared

Can anyone please help? I am subscribed to 'Selling Manager' but it has disappeared fron down the left hand side of my screen and I have no way to access it. I can only get to 'All Selling'. I double checked and my subscription to it is still active.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful