Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Minor damage from postage

Hi, A friend shipped a retro video game. When it arrived it sustained some minor damage in post. (Cardboard box got a bit squished.) She has shipped similar products domestically in the same packaging without any issues The buyer is demanding a full ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help with Monthly Invoice in CSV format

Is anyone having issues with the automatic downlod of invoices in CSV format lately? I haven't had one since January (Dec Invoice) and yes, I do have the option selected in Account Preferences. Before you jump in and say "just download the CSV from y...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Incompetence of ebay-India

This happened on eBay-India platform and, since it is part of eBay, I think every one should know how they are operating. Here is the sad story: eBay ignored their own instructions and refunded my sale proceeds to the buyer even though item was shipp...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Anyone tried using Shippit to send parcels?

I am always looking for a cheaper way to send my poster overseas as I hate getting slugged for the AP's 500g price just to send a piece of paper. I saw this company in the news today: https://www.shippit.com/ Looks good for a small business but does ...

Changing payment after checkout

Wondering if someone can help,i have a buyer who says she accidentally clicked pay into bank acc when she wants to pay using paypal,can she change it to paypal.I have never done this so don't know.

Frist ever for not as described item

Long story short here. With over 5000 sales I have NEVER had to deal with an item not as described dispute. Buyer put in offer, offer accepted paid and posted. Buy starts to ask questions after item is posted and realises she has purchased the wrong ...

• 151 replies
  • 0 Helpful

removal of automatic relist

I am really disgusted with ebay, with the way they reward thier long term sellers. I have been informed because I have sold so much on ebay I no longer qualify for auto relist 3 times. If that is the way they reward long term clients, I don't wish to...

are there different versions of ebay

Yesterday, I ran out of room to list some items. So my husband offered to list them on his personal page. The process between his listing process and mine was completely different. HIs is new and so much easier. Mine is still the old version, enter t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer looking for refund

Hi, Looking for an opinion. Sold an Applie iPod Touch, 1st Generation. Wiped the item back to factory settings. Item was working before being packaged and sent. The item was packaged correctly and sent to successful buyer. Postage was listed as gener...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Totally baffles Aus Post send notice saying I owe$80.60!!

Received underpaid notice...Date lodged 23/5214 1 $90.15 postage on article correct postage $152.75 " " " 1 $0.00 " " " $ 18.00Invoice asking for $80.60 In the sample of addressee section it says for 12 underpaid articles with ebay labels during 17/3...

Three fraudulent bids in a row

Hi - I have received three fraudulent bids on one item that I have to keep relisting. It seems weird to me that it is only occurring on one listing I have and this has occurred on multiple occasions within the space of a week. Any thoughts or suggest...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful